Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

how can we not talk about family
when family's all that we got?
no.

PuTTY riot
Nov 16, 2002
hes dead

maniacdevnull
Apr 18, 2007

FOUR CUBIC FRAMES
DISPROVES SOFT G GOD
YOU ARE EDUCATED STUPID

It's a poo poo thread, op

Fart.Bleed.Repeat.
Sep 29, 2001

his head/hair should be partially in the stem cutout. poor planning. id give it a C-

Farmer Crack-Ass
Jan 2, 2001

this is me posting irl
steve jobs did us a service by demonstrating that fruit juice and "cleansing" cannot cure cancer, even when you have unlimited money to throw at it

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Farmer Crack-rear end posted:

steve jobs did us a service by demonstrating that fruit juice and "cleansing" cannot cure cancer, even when you have unlimited money to throw at it

I can only pray that every other tech phaggot is brutally pwned by cancer or AIDS.

Silver Alicorn
Mar 30, 2008

𝓪 𝓻𝓮𝓭 𝓹𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓪 𝓲𝓼 𝓪 𝓬𝓾𝓻𝓲𝓸𝓾𝓼 𝓼𝓸𝓻𝓽 𝓸𝓯 𝓬𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓾𝓻𝓮
it was me all along!

Silver Alicorn
Mar 30, 2008

𝓪 𝓻𝓮𝓭 𝓹𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓪 𝓲𝓼 𝓪 𝓬𝓾𝓻𝓲𝓸𝓾𝓼 𝓼𝓸𝓻𝓽 𝓸𝓯 𝓬𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓾𝓻𝓮
you may have been wondering why I didn't start posting pandas until after steve's death... well. now you know!

Valeyard
Mar 30, 2012

Grimey Drawer
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v--IqqusnNQ&hd=1

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pram
Jun 10, 2001

news to me

• Locked thread