Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Spandex Bonerlord

I have about three months to live before I accidentally kill myself with an electrical appliance and a tub of water. What should I do with the precious time that I have left?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mailorder bees

FLUFFERNUTTER
kill youreself with an electrical appliance and atub of water

thanks Manifisto!

HUSKY DILF

aggressively chill

mailorder bees! posted:

Lil Cunty

mailorder bees! posted:

ty crap

ty landy

Qwerinty

by zen death robot
realize the beauty in literally everything around you and feel intense remorse for taking it for granted your entire life.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Spandex Bonerlord

Qwerinty posted:

realize the beauty in literally everything around you and feel intense remorse for taking it for granted your entire life.

No offense but that sounds boring

mailorder bees! posted:

Now this is more like it.

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

Qwerinty posted:

Piso Mojado

Qwerinty posted:

GEExCEE

You've come to the right place, op. Welcome to BYOB 8.2

Admiral_eX_laX

Historically Inaccurate
Let's live out our bucket list together. I'm going to die in a fire because I left the stove on in about 2 weeks.

bog pixie

you can either choose to die or live without toast in the bathtub

barfdog

Admiral_eX_laX posted:

Let's live out our bucket list together. I'm going to die in a fire because I left the stove on in about 2 weeks.

That's tragic. I'll change my av to a picture of your face overlaying a picture of me doing my regular old things in tribute to you.

https://i.imgur.com/FLpAnfS.mp4

Twerkteam Pizza

barfdog posted:

That's tragic. I'll change my av to a picture of your face overlaying a picture of me doing my regular old things in tribute to you.

All the while ignoring other people who have died in fires

Admiral_eX_laX

Historically Inaccurate

Twerkteam Pizza posted:

my life matters

barfdog

Twerkteam Pizza posted:

those fires happen all the time for those people. this is different. this NEVER happens.

https://i.imgur.com/FLpAnfS.mp4

Twerkteam Pizza

Admiral_eX_laX posted:

my life matters

barfdog posted:

those fires happen all the time for those people. this is different. this NEVER happens.

Pizzatime

DaveSplitter posted:

I have about three months to live before I accidentally kill myself with an electrical appliance and a tub of water. What should I do with the precious time that I have left?

get probated apparently lol

ChairmanMeow

Fire up the grill everyone eats tonight!

bog pixie posted:

you can either choose to die or live without toast in the bathtub

is that even living?

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

novice: breakfast in bed
pro master level: breakfast in tha tub

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM

GEExCEE posted:

BYOB 8.2
retards w/ 3 months to live

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

• Locked thread