Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

frank.club posted:

The enemy Truancy Officer... Boss, stay low to the ground if you want to continue playing pokemon.

Lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
Wow, you destroyed her PS2... that wasn't one of the targets, but

Bill Barber
Aug 26, 2015

Hot Rope Guy

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Burnout 3 is the best one, that's why. You god drat idiot.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

sector_corrector posted:

Wow, you destroyed her PS2... that wasn't one of the targets, but

lmao

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Bolverkur posted:

do you think big boss plays pokemon while hiding in the box? id like to think so

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Aha, but honestly this all reminds me of Metal Gear,

Human Grand Prix
Jan 24, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

A CRUNK BIRD posted:

Mine stopped reading CDs/PS1 games like 2 years after I got it.

A lot of the pretty early ones (like mine, 2000 build) did this apparently. I got pretty lucky that it lasted until 2013 without ever doing it.

A CRUNK BIRD
Sep 29, 2004

Human Grand Prix posted:

A lot of the pretty early ones (like mine, 2000 build) did this apparently. I got pretty lucky that it lasted until 2013 without ever doing it.

Yeah I have a launch PS2, got it Christmas 2000. Mom bought it at Walmart. I got Sum 41 - All Killer No Filler that Christmas as well.

Edit: apparently that CD didn't come out until 2001. gently caress

A CRUNK BIRD fucked around with this message at 23:39 on Nov 19, 2015

A CRUNK BIRD
Sep 29, 2004
That album is not, in fact, all killer

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

I never played Ico until the PS3 remaster even though I owned the PS2 version because it was a CD game and my PS2 wouldn't read CDs by the time I got it.

fiber
Nov 18, 2012

Coolguye posted:

basically if you pick any 5 games that are on a platinum or best seller list and find nothing to enjoy about any of them you actually don't like video games and should stop posting in the imp zone just prior to killing yourself

Assassin's Creed
Assassin's Creed II - Game of the Year Edition
Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood
Assassin's Creed: Revelations
Assassin's Creed III

lesbian baphomet
Nov 30, 2011

Those aren't on the ps2, and also, at least one of them is a fun game. in fact I think that three of them are fun.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fredrik1
Jan 22, 2005

Gopherslayer
:rock:
Fallen Rib

Human Grand Prix posted:

Mine died after 13 years.

F

• Locked thread