Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Gavok
Oct 10, 2005

Brock! Oh, man, I'm sorry about your...

...tooth?

Gonzo McFee posted:

TNA can't die.

You're thinking of Bebe's Kids.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

PWInsider says the Pop deal is a multi-year deal

Of course

Abrasive Obelisk
May 2, 2013

I joined th
ROVPACK IN THE HOOUUUUSE!
:vince:
he still knows...

Vertical Lime posted:

Of course

"multi-year"

Strenuous Manflurry
Sep 5, 2006

THE END
PWInsider is proud to report whatever TNA tells us to report

Germansimp
May 28, 2013

Vertical Lime posted:

Of course

Awesome, I look forward to TNA signing another multi-year deal with Pop-TV in December. And another in January. And then 2 in February.

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

CoolCat posted:

PPW looks pretty good in a camp, fun way.

I watched the first episode a few months ago and it began by playing the same 2-minute PPW promo video three times in a row

HulkaMatt
Feb 14, 2006

BIG BICEPS SHOHEI

Vertical Lime posted:

Of course

lol amazing

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Any tv deal allows them to re-evaluate it every year based on performance, so it being multi-year isn't going to mean anything when they can't get more than 300K people to watch the thing. The network is in more homes than DA, but the highest rated thing to ever play on there is still well under a million viewers.

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

Big Dave posted:

It's too bad. I know a higher rated station that may have taken them and paid them, but unfortunately the guy in charge of programming pays attention to wrestling and what they've done the last two years and felt nobody could do business with clowns like that after the Russo and Dixie debacles.

Gavok
Oct 10, 2005

Brock! Oh, man, I'm sorry about your...

...tooth?

Even at a 9pm Tuesday timeslot, TNA will still not be the most watchable show centered around a woman named Carter.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

WGN maybe?

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

I have to think it's someone else, because it always seems to be WGN pursuing TNA rather than the other way around. It seems as though the network Dave's talking about wouldn't even bother getting into a room with TNA, much less having talks. That's just my take though.

Burt Buckle
Sep 1, 2011

Keep spinning, Shave. You were wrong about TNA being canceled and you are wrong about there being a higher station. This is slander and if I were Dixie I would sue. I guess TNA can finally 'pop' a rating for a channel that actually advertises for them.

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe
I love it. I hope it keeps getting worse and worse. TNA as part of a test pattern. TNA audio as a numbers station. I wanna see how far this rabbit hole goes.

Edit:

quote:

The 42nd Annual Daytime Emmy Awards ignited fans on social media and became the second-highest-ranked show in Nielsen’s Twitter TV Ratings for the night, just behind “Game of Thrones.”

What in the world are the Twitter TV ratings? A literal count of mentions of a topic on Twitter? This is apparently TNA's competition for biggest event on POP TV.

rotinaj fucked around with this message at 18:56 on Nov 21, 2015

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

There is nothing I want to be. There is nothing I want to do.
I don't even have an image of what I want to be. I have nothing. All that exists is zero.
That explains why they decided to work with Dixie. Finally a network cares about +3 and +7 viewing numbers as much as she does.

Golden Bee
Dec 24, 2009

I came here to chew bubblegum and quote 'They Live', and I'm... at an impasse.
Dave's rumor is circular.
If they weren't a poo poo company, they could succeed at a network and they wouldn't need a new pickup.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tomahawk
Aug 13, 2003

HE KNOWS
Weekend at Dixie's

• Locked thread