Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Grozz Nuy posted:

Fale looks like poo poo, what is with NJPW's obsession with tall but out of shape stiffs?

It's a complicated delivery system for Yano antics, and I can't complain about anything that results in Yano antics.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grozz Nuy
Feb 21, 2008

Welcome to Moonside.

Wecomel to Soonmide.

Moonwel ot cosidme.
You know Cody Hall's still a jobber when he stays down after one Boma Ye

Thauros
Jan 29, 2003

I'm starting to wonder if Los Ingobernables might win after all since it seems like they might be setting Shibata as the challenger to the NEVER. Where this would leave Goto as Abrasive Obelisk brought up I have not a clue.

Food Court Druid
Jul 17, 2007

Boredom is always counter-revolutionary. Always.
That was a sweet eight-man. Ishii/Shibata for the NEVER title soon?

Spermgod
Jan 8, 2012

pink wasn't even a thing why is t#RXT REVOLUTION~!
and i'm so fucking excited for #SCOOPS#SCOOPS#SCOOPS #SCOOPS#SCOOPS #SCOOPS#SCOOPS
:sludgepal:
he knows..

Thauros posted:

I'm starting to wonder if Los Ingobernables might win after all since it seems like they might be setting Shibata as the challenger to the NEVER. Where this would leave Goto as Abrasive Obelisk brought up I have not a clue.

If this is what ends up happening I think you have to conclude that they changed the booking due to the Honma thing

Thauros
Jan 29, 2003

Spermgod posted:

If this is what ends up happening I think you have to conclude that they changed the booking due to the Honma thing

and now they just gave him the pinfall in the biggest win of his NJPW career and the go home babyface promo....

Thauros fucked around with this message at 13:39 on Dec 9, 2015

Abrasive Obelisk
May 2, 2013

I joined th
ROVPACK IN THE HOOUUUUSE!
:vince:
he still knows...
Goto/Naito and Shibata/Ishii? I don't know, we'll find out soon.

Spermgod
Jan 8, 2012

pink wasn't even a thing why is t#RXT REVOLUTION~!
and i'm so fucking excited for #SCOOPS#SCOOPS#SCOOPS #SCOOPS#SCOOPS #SCOOPS#SCOOPS
:sludgepal:
he knows..
really odd booking

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

I'm still catching up on the last two matches, but goddamn has Japan done wonders for Elgin.

Edit: Wait, Naito and EVIL didn't win? :psyduck:

Jerusalem fucked around with this message at 22:30 on Dec 9, 2015

Illinois Smith
Nov 15, 2003

Ninety-one? There are ninety other "Tiger Drivers"? Do any involve actual tigers, or driving?
They're finally gonna pull the trigger on that HONMA WINS THE BIG ONE moment at the Dome and it's gonna own.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

considering his personal life it's not really gonna be that fun, mainly just sad

• Locked thread