Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Beef Turret
Jul 9, 2009

by Lowtax
The universe is only a furtive arrangement of elementary particles. A presage of transition to chaos. Which will carry it away in the end. The human race will disappear. Other races will appear and disappear in turn. The sky will become icy and void, pierced by the feeble light of half-dead stars. Which will also disappear. Everything will disappear. And what human beings do is just as free of sense as the free motion of elementary particles. Good, evil, morality, feelings? Pure Victorian fictions. Only egotism exists. -- John Galt

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Michael Bayleaf
Jun 4, 2006

Tortured By Flan

Beef Turret posted:

The universe is only a furtive arrangement of elementary particles. A presage of transition to chaos. Which will carry it away in the end. The human race will disappear. Other races will appear and disappear in turn. The sky will become icy and void, pierced by the feeble light of half-dead stars. Which will also disappear. Everything will disappear. And what human beings do is just as free of sense as the free motion of elementary particles. Good, evil, morality, feelings? Pure Victorian fictions. Only egotism exists. -- John Galt

drat he's a badass like Neo

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost
i tried to tell him, but I guess 58 pages exceeds the character count

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

ask me anything about robots
Buglord

Lord Binky posted:

drat he's a badass like Neo

No he's a pussy who is ripping off HP Lovecraft

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR

Dirk Squarejaw posted:

Although sometimes confused with John Gout, John Galt is at least 150lbs lighter.

Who is John Gout? You've probably heard me lumbering around the office for the last 12 years, explaining to the other co-workers that at 39 years old, it's unfair to ask me to still be able to work out. Give up ham or steak? I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values.

love my preemies!
Sep 26, 2004

I don't know and I don't care ho ho ho ho ho ho ho

NotSockAccount
Nov 18, 2015

by Lowtax
I would post the full audiobook in parts for you guys to listen along, but I think that's against the rules.:colbert:

Mo_Steel
Mar 7, 2008

Let's Clock Into The Sunset Together

Fun Shoe

wane tendo
Mar 19, 2005

Buglord
ayn rand is actually anne frank IRL, think about it...

Fellbat
Feb 23, 2014
John Galt is spiderman and got really hosed up op.

Avalanche
Feb 2, 2007
Some rear end in a top hat who lined up trains in a make believe world.

Basically an autistic libertarian; the worst mental disorder of all.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot
make better decisions with your life OP if you're listening to atlas shrugged lol

it would be funny in ayn rands hilarious voice though

• Locked thread