Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Theglavwen

Frankly, I don't know anyone who likes Chinese bronzes, but I have one of the finest collections in the country.
Oh man that was it!

Thank you! That's been bugging me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

les fleurs du mall

by LadyAmbien
I have this one dream like that OP its the same every time:

I wake up to my alarm; I realise that my time to get ready is almost certainly too short. I manage to collect my effects together for school, adjust myself in the mirror briefly and rush out of the house to the bus stop - but I am too late, the bus is passing me and I can't get it to stop. Suddenly I am at school, and the teacher has given us a pop quiz. I have no idea what to do - and I'm already in trouble, since my pet literally swallowed my homework the evening prior. I sink down in the chair, lower and lower, hoping that I will become invisible to my teacher - my intent is to hand the homework in the next day (I have an unfounded hope that this will be acceptable). BUT suddenly, the school bell is ringing, and everything is fine.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

cat_herder

BE GAY
DO CRIME

I kept having horrible nightmares and kept trying to wake my husband up to wake me up, except at some point he was awake and I kept having the nightmares anyway, like passing out every few seconds and BAM, the house burning down while a small panther chews my arm off on the bed. meanwhile my husband thought I was awake and hallucinating so he wasn't trying to wake me up, just keep me from hurting myself.

eventually I gave up and resigned myself to a life of being crazy and unable to escape my dreams, and sat on a train in 1944 trying to find clothes to wear out of a cardboard box while the lady next to me took a Hitler mustache off a baby and put it on her face for laughs

and then I heard my cat licking my hair and woke up for real.

Spanish Manlove

HAILGAYSATAN
yeah

Matoi Ryuko

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Pf_DntbQ8Y

• Locked thread