Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
fuck. marry. t-rex

Just had the ol' b-day, or 'bad day' as I like to call it with my friends as a little joke. Used to be I was a child and the birthday was in the top 3 days of the year, but now I know better. Now I know getting older is BAD hence my previous joke. Those are the type of things I've learned during my limited, but still decades long, time on this Earth. Things like 'coffee actually tastes good', and 'your bday is a bad day (due to getting older)', and 'eating plenty of fiber helps regulate my ailing digestive system.'

I'm wise and wholly not a child anymore.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Robot Made of Meat

Happy Bidet!

Yeah, getting old sucks, but at least it gives you stuff to complain about.

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

Matoi Ryuko

There's no loving way you're 47.

Robot Made of Meat

Matoi Ryuko posted:

There's no loving way you're 47.

Keep telling yourself this. It's a good coping mechanism!

OK, it's a failing-to-cope mechanism, but it gets you through the day sometimes.

Matoi Ryuko

How does a 45 year old get GBS trained for 2 years hahaha.

fuck. marry. t-rex

lmao

fuck. marry. t-rex

[Carefully staying in character] I'm 47 years old and think all the things outlined above in the Original Post. I also smell like spilt milk.

devil

additional wisdom lessons learned throughout life:
-chai is good
-chai is actually bad. fuckign youths.
-gently caress the youths
-you can order a "Dirty earl grey" at starbucks and that means they put espresso in it. it tastes disgusting.
-at this point you learn to like eating snails (Esçargot)
-chai is good again..seriously
-rap music starts sounding like howling ape noises
-dementia sets in
-pantry is full of boxes of chai. your children wonder where you even got all of it from
-dig out a secret basement with your bare hands
-sex organs stop working
-start sleeping in your cool new basement. your family makes a surprise visit but cant find you. you hide in wait and watch them through the air vents
-htey open your pantry laughing about the dumb chai thing. it's not so funny anymore after your daughters fucker husband gets utterly crushed by a falling pallet of it
-daughter and her son, trying to escape, run into your stuffed dog collection. they are no longer your family. Merely trespassers in your shrine to Jupiter
-Blood is blood and chai is chai.... the last they'll hear is my battle cry

Looke

hosed up if true

Salmiakki

dave. posted:

-chai is good
-you can order a "Dirty earl grey" at starbucks and that means they put espresso in it. it tastes disgusting.
-dementia sets in
-pantry is full of boxes of chai. your children wonder where you even got all of it from
-sex organs stop working
-start sleeping in your cool new basement. your family makes a surprise visit but cant find you. you hide in wait and watch them through the air vents
-htey open your pantry laughing about the dumb chai thing. it's not so funny anymore after your daughters fucker husband gets utterly crushed by a falling pallet of it
-daughter and her son, trying to escape, run into your stuffed dog collection. they are no longer your family. Merely trespassers in your shrine to Jupiter

https://twitter.com/sallymiakki
ty cat dynamite

Rodatose

corn, corn, corn

dave. posted:

-chai is good
-dementia sets in
-sex organs stop working

fuck. marry. t-rex

dave. posted:

-chai is good
-dementia sets in
-sex organs stop working

Just turned 47

posting smiling

dave. posted:

-chai is good
-dementia sets in
-sex organs stop working

hahaha

Ace of Baes

dave. posted:

-chai is good
-dementia sets in
-sex organs stop working

poty

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

fuck. marry. t-rex

Shopping Teavanna at the mall

Admiral_eX_laX

Historically Inaccurate
A true byob elder. Show us the ways

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

I'm 304

Microwaves Mom

by zen death robot
Long nosehair is a sign of power so don't pluck it.

----------------

pig slut lisa

irl is good

halfway to bo-peper :cheers:

posting smiling

pig slut lisa posted:

halfway to bo-peper :cheers:

is... *counts slowly*.. 608 a funny number?

HUSKY DILF

aggressively chill

dave. posted:

-chai is good
-dementia sets in
-sex organs stop working

Adiabatic

What have you assholes done now?

Microwaves Mom posted:

Long nosehair is a sign of power so don't pluck it.

poo poo no i was just doing that as i read this gently caress

Microwaves Mom

by zen death robot

Adiabatic posted:

poo poo no i was just doing that as i read this gently caress

oh no!

----------------

Adiabatic

What have you assholes done now?
its cool power is overrated

Rodatose

corn, corn, corn
i know some magi who would appreciate some free nose hair for their cauldrons

Senior Management

happy birthday

:jerry:

Robot Made of Meat

The only thing worse than turning 47 is not turning 47.

-Oscar Milde

Afro Doug

just turned 47,000

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Matoi Ryuko

Just turned left.

• Locked thread