Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Scaly Haylie

oh hey firmware - what's that? you've noticed that my laptop's fan isn't working properly and maybe that's a problem? finally cracked that nut after two years of being the innermost brain of a hot, loud computer?

like what do you hope to accomplish telling me i shouldn't boot up my computer? you think i don't have poo poo i want to do? congratulations, you've reminded me of my computer's worst defect.

gently caress off.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mailorder bees

FLUFFERNUTTER
hi glass i need to put you in the dishwasher after youre empty. rn, youre full of beer so i love you

thanks Manifisto!

Robot Made of Meat

I love you, really I do. All of you.

But why do you get so loving dusty?

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

cat_herder

BE GAY
DO CRIME

you act like I don't do this already on the reg

Android Blues

all right key board, its' just you and me. ill hit you with my fingers like you like, youll turn the random finger clapping into shapes that people will giggle and coo at, just like normal.

what's that? only if i don't hit post with the mouse? you want me to tab my way to it? i dont think its healthy for you to be soANDROID BLUES IS A DESPICABLE TYRANT

Scaly Haylie

Android Blues posted:

all right key board, its' just you and me. ill hit you with my fingers like you like, youll turn the random finger clapping into shapes that people will giggle and coo at, just like normal.

what's that? only if i don't hit post with the mouse? you want me to tab my way to it? i dont think its healthy for you to be soANDROID BLUES IS A DESPICABLE TYRANT

barfdog

Ah, PS4, my good friend. You provide me with hours of quality entertainment, I love y...wait, why are you crashing? you insolent little gently caress, I PAID GOOD MONEY FOR YOU

https://i.imgur.com/FLpAnfS.mp4

treasure bear

when i was ill i talked to everything in my house, we dont talk any more, they dont like me

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
CLEAN YOURSELF, BONG!

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

DeepQantas

Ah, to be a Hero... Keeping such company...
if I wanted a conversation with an inaminate object I'd talk to the mirror

Scaly Haylie

meteloides posted:

you act like I don't do this already on the reg

but do you do it in this thread?

social vegan

ur the best girlfriend I've ever had

smoobles

hey dad, i miss you

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cat_herder

BE GAY
DO CRIME

oh bed, I love bed, why do I ever leave you, now if I can fall asleep I'll be happy

• Locked thread