Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011

EXISTENCE IS PAIN😬

Dooky Dingo posted:

I would legitimately be interested to see the evolutionary path this secluded ecosystem would take after 1000 generations.
You've stumbled upon the dog-galapagos...

:same: What kind of intrigue happened involving so many pack animals trapped in a house? Is this basically Game of Thrones but with dogs?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

blarzgh
Apr 14, 2009

SNITCHIN' RANDY
Grimey Drawer
Labradord of the Flies

The_end
May 17, 2014

Panfilo posted:

:same: What kind of intrigue happened involving so many pack animals trapped in a house? Is this basically Game of Thrones but with dogs?

It was a survival of the fittest situation. I am sure if this pack of dogs got out and came across a small child. The dogs would of torn it apart.

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011

EXISTENCE IS PAIN😬

The_end posted:

It was a survival of the fittest situation. I am sure if this pack of dogs got out and came across a small child. The dogs would of torn it apart.

"They reached out their paws, as if to beg, 'save us!' and I replied, 'WOOF' "

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

blarzgh posted:

Bork of the Flies

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011

EXISTENCE IS PAIN😬
Who own hoardertown?

Intermezzo
Jun 18, 2006

Dooky Dingo posted:

I would legitimately be interested to see the evolutionary path this secluded ecosystem would take after 1000 generations.
It'd probably be a typical dog-eat-dog thing.

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

blarzgh posted:

Labradord of the Flies

Landlord of the Flies

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

System Metternich
Feb 28, 2010

But what did he mean by that?

The_end posted:

I knew a girl in uni who had the really bad luck of walking around a beach in Sicily shortly after pack of malnourished and abused dogs had somehow broken out of their kennel. Two days before, the dogs had killed a nine year old boy, and the authorities managed to catch/put down some dogs after that. She was taking a walk at the beach the day after, unaware that the rest of the dogs were still on the loose, and got attacked. Even though she was lucky in that a number of officials were nearby to save her (she would 100% have died otherwise), she got torn up so badly that it needed like 20 surgeries to get her face back to "more or less human". You can be really happy that none of the dogs in your story ever broke out. Do you know what happened to the couple and their dogs afterwards?

• Locked thread