Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
platonicbackrub
Sep 8, 2015

y network? you know, just wonmdering if there is a grace period to be honored, I igured you guys would know

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

i took ownership of my grandfather's MacBook about a month after he died and it's still my daily driver

Silver Alicorn
Mar 30, 2008

𝓪 𝓻𝓮𝓭 𝓹𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓪 𝓲𝓼 𝓪 𝓬𝓾𝓻𝓲𝓸𝓾𝓼 𝓼𝓸𝓻𝓽 𝓸𝓯 𝓬𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓾𝓻𝓮
my grandpa sold all his computor before he died, he probably didn't want me to become a nerd

it didn't work :unsmigghh:

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

As a Millennial I posted:

i took ownership of my grandfather's MacBook about a month after he died and it's still my daily driver

lol

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
*watching DBAN run on dead gramms compy* You're free now. Rest in peace, old friend.

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

Smythe posted:

*watching DBAN run on dead gramms compy* You're free now. Rest in peace, old friend.

surprisingly accurate

platonicbackrub
Sep 8, 2015

dd if=/dev/zero of=/dev/sda && echo "Thank God I am free at last"

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
*on my deathbed* son... pls dban my gaming rig. theres some poo poo on there u dont want to see.

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
son: dban? whats that???
me: fucktarded bitch.. how did you come from my loins.. casual fag. unbelievable
*machine flatlines*

Beast of Bourbon
Sep 25, 2013

Pillbug
my mom was like "i need a new laptop, buy the one you think is best for me!" and I'm like "Here is an iPad" and she's like "no, I want you to buy the best laptop that you would use" so I'm like "uhh okay, here is a 13" mbp" and then she died and I was like "well, I already have this model of laptop" and so I offered it to my sister who was like "I can't use macs" so i returned it and gave her the cash and I think she bought drugs instead.

so the point I"m trying to get across here is buy drugs, not your families laptops

pram
Jun 10, 2001

Smythe posted:

me: fucktarded bitch.. how did you come from my loins.. casual fag. unbelievable
*machine flatlines*

Beast of Bourbon
Sep 25, 2013

Pillbug
oh also i wiped her iPad mini and gave that to my sister

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

Smythe posted:

*machine flatlines*

:rip:

Peanut and the Gang
Aug 24, 2009

by exmarx
I wiped the computer.................................. with my buttcrack!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat

Smythe posted:

*machine flatlines*

Phoenixan
Jan 16, 2010

Just Keep Cool-idge

Beast of Bourbon posted:

my mom was like "i need a new laptop, buy the one you think is best for me!" and I'm like "Here is an iPad" and she's like "no, I want you to buy the best laptop that you would use" so I'm like "uhh okay, here is a 13" mbp" and then she died and I was like "well, I already have this model of laptop" and so I offered it to my sister who was like "I can't use macs" so i returned it and gave her the cash and I think she bought drugs instead.

so the point I"m trying to get across here is buy drugs, not your families laptops
when i was in high school i thought macs were for dads and boring people and now i use one

also my grandpa still had a computer running windows 95 that he put family photos on when he passed away earlier this year

Syncopated
Oct 21, 2010

Smythe posted:

*machine flatlines*

lol

jony ive aces
Jun 14, 2012

designer of the lomarf car

Buglord

Smythe posted:

*on my deathbed* son... pls dban my gaming rig. theres some poo poo on there u dont want to see.

Smythe posted:

*machine flatlines*

platonicbackrub
Sep 8, 2015

1 machine from 2 machines

platonicbackrub
Sep 8, 2015

the yostop is a place inside you

atomicthumbs
Dec 26, 2010

We're in the business of extending man's senses.
my granddad had a titanium powerbook and my grandma had to get into it so i got to put it in single user mode and use my luse-nix skills to change the pw

atomicthumbs
Dec 26, 2010

We're in the business of extending man's senses.
wow... old thread... now that i look

Raged
Jul 21, 2003

A revolution of beats
my best friend passed away from cancer a few years ago. he taught me a lot about working on PCs to the point I would do grunt work on occasion for him at his IT business. he always had a really nice gaming rig and loved call of duty. I hate call of duty.

his wife called after the funeral and told me he left me some stuff.

it was his nice gaming rig and a brand new copy of call of duty with instructions for me to get the new one sent to me each year. bastard trolled me from the grave.

I still have the PC case and upgrade the parts in it even though I don't use it much anymore

Migishu
Oct 22, 2005

I'll eat your fucking eyeballs if you're not careful

Grimey Drawer
look, as long as you delete their browsing history, you've more than made up for all the wrongs you ever did to them

including murder them

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Farmer Crack-Ass
Jan 2, 2001

this is me posting irl

Peanut and the Gang posted:

I wiped the computer.................................. with my buttcrack!!!!!!!!!!!!

damnn peanut you can be just merciless at times

• Locked thread