Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
A LOVELY LAD
Feb 8, 2006

Hey man, wanna hear a secret?

College Slice
Congrats folks!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cYn
Apr 1, 2008
If anyone feels like throwing up I'll add oculus rift support...

Jamfrost
Jul 20, 2013

I'm too busy thinkin' about my baby. Oh I ain't got time for nothin' else.
Slime TrainerS
Thanks for running the contest!

Fart of Presto
Feb 9, 2001
Clapping Larry
While we were a bit frustrated earlier on, I'm really happy to see such a strong finish, especially in the games department.
I don't remember seeing so many really good games in one of these competitions before.

I had expected the 3rd category to be the big one, as it was so open to interpretation, but at least we got quality entries in all three categories.

Thanks all who participated and I have already contacted/sent out gifts to the ones I handle this year :)

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!
Thanks for running another contest this year, guys! Always fun poo poo, and I always end up realizing that I can work faster than I thought.

Jamfrost
Jul 20, 2013

I'm too busy thinkin' about my baby. Oh I ain't got time for nothin' else.
Slime TrainerS

Fart of Presto posted:

Thanks all who participated and I have already contacted/sent out gifts to the ones I handle this year :)

Thanks again!

westborn
Feb 25, 2010

Fart of Presto posted:

Fart of Presto is an alchemist who turns poo poo into gold. Thanks!

Gromit
Aug 15, 2000

I am an oppressed White Male, Asian women wont serve me! Save me Campbell Newman!!!!!!!
It was more of a Shart of Presto as he just squirted my prize winnings all over me. Cheers pal!

Nemesis Of Moles
Jul 25, 2007

Now that I am literally DROWNING in games, I wanted to say thanks again to Fart, and Kragger and everyone else, these contests are awesome and I love taking part in them every year.

Thanks!

Bert of the Forest
Apr 27, 2013

Shucks folks, I'm speechless. Hawf Hawf Hawf!
Just received a big load of games right up in my face. Thank you Fart of Presto for the gift-bukkake and to Kragger for sending me a Christmas bonus in the form of Murdered: Soul Suspect! Happy Holidays y'all, and thanks in loads! :ghost:

Doom Goon
Sep 18, 2008

Congrats guys! I ended up working a part-time job of sorts myself instead, which turned out to be good because the entries were really solid this year!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Light Gun Man
Oct 17, 2009

toEjaM iS oN
vaCatioN

Lipstick Apathy
Thanks, as always, for putting on the contest guys.

• Locked thread