Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
bacalou

oooh! that grace jones!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bacalou

-aggressively stomps the ground-

GRACE JONES!

bacalou

while excitely coughing up blood: THAT GRACE JONES!

bacalou

growing larger, smashing through the roof and bellowing into the night sky: GRACE. JOOOOOOOONES.

Admiral_eX_laX

Historically Inaccurate
So fabuloth! FAB U LOUTH!

GURRL YOU BETTA WORK

bacalou

G.R.A.C.E.
JONEEEEEEEEZ

bacalou

sobbing, as if processing unfathomable splendor: guh-guh-gr-GRACE juh-JONESs-uh

bacalou

as a large wave overtakes the western seaboard of the united states, i clasp my hands in prayer and look towards the heavens

gracejones

bacalou

as the space ship porthole begins to crack, my life flashes before my eyes. seconds before the explosive decompression rips my body to shreds, i begin to meditate on all that is good and holy

the grace of that jones!

bacalou

the cave has collapsed, none of the miners are getting out now. as i walk away from the pile of smoking blast caps and rubble, a beam of light streaks across the sky and hits me square in the forehead
GRACE. JONES.

bacalou

the second big bang hurtles through the void at unimaginable speeds, hotter than hot, brighter than bright. for a brief moment at a specific angle where no camera can exist, the cosmos seems to spell

G R A C E J O N E S

bacalou

it is the final test. if i pass, i get all the diplomas. no one has solved the equation. i stare at the paper for over an hour until inspiration overtakes me. it is as if i am channeling a dot matrix printer. the carcasses of over twelve number 2 pencils lay at my feet. i hold the paper up to the judges and all of them gasp in unison.

they have their answer, but not one of them has

grace

jones

Admiral_eX_laX

Historically Inaccurate
This is a good thread

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Qwerinty

by zen death robot
lord knows i haven't clapped since i saw grace jones blow up in that movie, until this thread

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

• Locked thread