Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

wow
great minutes
very ten

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Wow such spirit, very warrior.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

This. So much this.. So long as Ninty releases a Mario and Zelda ha,e every year they can continue shutting up and taking my money. Awesome.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Aston posted:

what if Yooka Laylee is bad...

It wip be

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

A hat in tome looks adorable but it wilp be bad also and wont ever come.out

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

FactsAreUseless posted:

That's because that generation moved away from mid-budget titles. You mostly had either big AAA titles which would always be safe enough not to be terrible or indie games on Steam, with all the shovelware moving over to smartphones.

Aaa games are trash

Austrian mook
Feb 24, 2013

by Shine

Why?

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Rares 2d plagformers were garbage

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

3dee

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Nowim beong forced tp think about the psycjo colecring on dk73 qhere there like a billion collectables in each lebel, but a bill io n characyer specifoc collecrables u need to colect to unlock powers so u can fight rhw worst last boss in himan history

Michaellaneous
Oct 30, 2013

mysterious loyall X posted:

Aaa games are trash

nah

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Nowim beong forced tp think about the psycjo colecring on dk73 qhere there like a billion collectables in each lebel, but a bill io n characyer specifoc collecrables u need to colect to unlock powers so u can fight rhw worst last boss in himan history

fix your drat computer

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

my 2016 gaming fear is that lyle will keep posting from his phone all year

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Can anyone translate Lyle's phone speak. Please.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Larry Parrish posted:

Can anyone translate Lyle's phone speak. Please.

Now I'm being forced to think about the psycho collecting on DK64 where there's not only like a billion collectibles in each level, but a billion character specific collectibles you need to collect to unlock powers so you can fight the worst last boss in human history.

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

net cafe scandal posted:

Now I'm being forced to think about the psycho collecting on DK64 where there's not only like a billion collectibles in each level, but a billion character specific collectibles you need to collect to unlock powers so you can fight the worst last boss in human history.

Thank you.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I got 101% in DK64. Dark times in my life

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Lumpy the Cook posted:

My 2016 gaming fear is IZ getting completely overrun with weak pessimistic sadbrains game-hating punks like every other online game community.

This forum started out like that and those folks were driven away.

Aston
Nov 19, 2007

Okay
Okay
Okay
Okay
Okay

net cafe scandal posted:

I think they said they gave the guy who put all the collectables in DK64 a "talking to" in the Yooka kickstarter. So at least they know it's a problem.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

Aston posted:

I think they said they gave the guy who put all the collectables in DK64 a "talking to" in the Yooka kickstarter. So at least they know it's a problem.

they know theyve been a joke for 15 years, great job guys

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
rare stinks!

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

elf help book posted:

rare stinks!

They made a lot of the infamously bad LJN games that the nerd tears to shred over the course of 9 years

fozzy fosbourne
Apr 21, 2010

I really liked Viva Piņata, tho. I miss that game even though I suspect it would catch f2p mobile disease if designed today, since if I'm being honest it was pretty borderline

Viva Piņata and Sonic All Stars Racing Transformed are two of the best Nintendo games not published by Nintendo, IMhO

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

In Training posted:

They made a lot of the infamously bad LJN games that the nerd tears to shred over the course of 9 years
They started out making games in the 80s for lovely British computers like the ZX Spectrum

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

"in the 80s for lovely British computers" is one of the most YOSPOS things I've ever read lmao... Badass.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Wormskull posted:

"in the 80s for lovely British computers" is one of the most YOSPOS things I've ever read lmao... Badass.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Oi guvnah care for a spot of Zed X 'fore tea?

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
*before

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Holy crap. Thos guy freaking loves all 28 assassins creed games released ib the past 5 years. Fuuuu

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

trying to jack off posted:

my 2016 gaming fear is that lyle will keep posting from his phone all year

:am:

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Posting from my phone makes me spell better because autocorrect.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Siri, turn off spell check. It's time to troll online

program666
Aug 22, 2013

A giant carnivorous dinosaur

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Knuc U Kinte posted:

Siri, turn off spell check. It's time to troll online

Its the most ppwerful trolling technique ive discovered

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

My gaming fear is i wont be able to game for some reason. Loke idk o have a stroke frpm all tje sitting around i do? Busy body cousin or coworker tries to set me up on a date ? Deartment of health evicts me since i attract rats amd other vermin?

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

I hate nosy ppl that don't know when to stfu and let me game.

Michaellaneous
Oct 30, 2013

Holy crap. Thos guy freaking loves all 28 assassins creed games released ib the past 5 years. Fuuuu

i unironically enjoyed black flag and rouge.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Austrian mook
Feb 24, 2013

by Shine

Michaellaneous posted:

i unironically enjoyed black flag and rouge.

:cripes:

• Locked thread