Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
City of Glompton

pLease tell me, where I can obtain churro hound?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fema crisis actor

bweee-ooo-eee-ooo-eee-ooo
put the churro in the ice cream cone and then the ice cream! at churro Hound

social vegan

*DMX sheepishly approaches taco bell counter with paper bag*

taco bell employee: Oh hi Mr. MX is there something wrong

DMX: *nervously eyes up all the lights and sounds of a taco bell* ...w-whhere my dogs at?

City of Glompton

the license plate I saw today plainly stated 'CHUROHD", what Id like is a little indication re: churro hound locale?

thank you PSP for the beautiful spring sig

City of Glompton

social vegan posted:

*DMX sheepishly approaches taco bell counter with paper bag*

taco bell employee: Oh hi Mr. MX is there something wrong

DMX: *nervously eyes up all the lights and sounds of a taco bell* ...w-whhere my dogs at?

I don't blame hime I bet the churro hound is chill af

social vegan

mexican mom: how's the churro taste?

me: i can see every grain of sugar in its entirety is this what it's like for ants always

Scaly Haylie

the unabonger
churro hand

DeepQantas

Ah, to be a Hero... Keeping such company...
The churro pound

alnilam

the hand speaks
the hand of a churro man

alnilam

the hand fits comfortably around the churro. the churro becomes the hand. is the hand.

social vegan

*clutches open churro hand in grip, makes churro wish to eat churro hand. loses rest of wishes*

google THIS

churro hard drives are becoming the preferred method for storing sensitive data because they are easily destroyed

DeepQantas

Ah, to be a Hero... Keeping such company...
let loose the hounds of churros

the unabonger
I would be introuble if my hand was a churro. I'd eat my hand without a second thought

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

paying right into my churro fund

Scaly Haylie

churro sound

The X-man cometh
Do this, but with a churro instead of a balloon.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Scaly Haylie

#wheresthebbq

Piso Mojado

i flunked out posted:

I would be introuble if my hand was a churro. I'd eat my hand without a second thought

lol you and me both

Piso Mojado

The Churro Hand was first coined by Adam Smith as a metaphor for income distribution and production in respect to a churro based economy.

social vegan

Think of this chocolate dipping sauce as money, see the money starts up top on the top of the churro

*pours sauce over churro*

And now you see with time, money sauce "trickles down" the churro to the lowly worker who uh, I guess lives under the churro yeah

alnilam

why don't they make the whole churro out of the black box?

ty manifisto

alnilam

i mean uh the filling (joke is for jam-filled churros only)

ty manifisto

Piso Mojado

social vegan posted:

Think of this chocolate dipping sauce as money, see the money starts up top on the top of the churro

*pours sauce over churro*

And now you see with time, money sauce "trickles down" the churro to the lowly worker who uh, I guess lives under the churro yeah

haha

City of Glompton

Piso Mojado

lmbo!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

alnilam

hahaha

• Locked thread