Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Hai.. no joke here, sorry. Just wanted to know which version of the Ace Attorney games I should get.. the DS originals, the WiiWare ports, or the i-Phone versions, or the 3DS trilogy. Thanks.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

all of them

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

3DS Trilogy.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

In Training posted:

3DS Trilogy.

I heard its a bad translation or something? Is not true?

Discount Viscount
Jul 9, 2010

FIND THE FISH!
GBA, baka.

Actually it's a toss-up between the DS carts and the 3DS trilogy, They kinda pulled a FFVI for the iOS versions, and then redid the art with more effort when they put 'em on 3DS.

WiiWare versions are OK..

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

net cafe scandal posted:

I heard its a bad translation or something? Is not true?

No clue. I've only ever played the first Phoenix Wright game :D

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

You should watch the movie and then get excited about the upcoming anime TV series, IMO.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

In Training posted:

No clue. I've only ever played the first Phoenix Wright game :D

And yet you own the trilogy..... :facepalm:

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

In Training posted:

3DS Trilogy.

This

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!
The thing I remember most about the second game was the dozen or so stale YTMND fads in the translation

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

net cafe scandal posted:

And yet you own the trilogy..... :facepalm:

I was on the last case of the second game and absolutely loved everything about it except actually playing it. So I'm waiting for the script of every game to be adapted to different media.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Lumpy the Cook posted:

The thing I remember most about the second game was the dozen or so stale YTMND fads in the translation

The clown busts out the Fresh Prince of Bel Air theme song when he's on the stand in the circus case in 2.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Thanks to the following posters:

Discount Viscount
Lumpy the Cook

• Locked thread