Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

Well PimpZoners, the time has finally arrived! I figured since the FrogTea meme is H-O-T right now what better to help Pimp Zone grow as a community by implementing a new thread tag that I've requested (Thanks again mods!) to help PIMP this Zone out. The premise is simple, just post a FrogTea meme of the top 10 moments in gaming that werent any of our business. I'll get the ball rolling:

10.)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015
9.)

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
i love Lipton's Iced Tea

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

I.N.R.I posted:

i love Lipton's Iced Tea

This thread is about the tea bag kind

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Subscribed.

SeXReX
Jan 9, 2009

I drink, mostly.
And get mad at people on the internet

:emptyquote:

Ragg
Apr 27, 2003

<The Honorable Badgers>

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

Well PimpZoners, the time has finally arrived! I figured since the FrogTea meme is H-O-T right now what better to help Pimp Zone grow as a community by implementing a new thread tag that I've requested (Thanks again mods!) to help PIMP this Zone out. The premise is simple, just post a FrogTea meme of the top 10 moments in gaming that werent any of our business. I'll get the ball rolling:

10.)

It's my business.

FuriousGeorge
Jan 23, 2006

Ah, the simple joys of a monkey knife-fight.
Grimey Drawer

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

how could you possibly gently caress this up so bad.

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015

Settle down George

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

rediscover posted:

how could you possibly gently caress this up so bad.

Another meme, ruined. Smdh

Ristolaz
Sep 29, 2005

By completely blowing off my BS you have passed the first trial
Let's intellectualize rap lyrics!!

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

10.)

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Black Baby Goku posted:

Another meme, ruined. Smdh
Sir, you're ordering takeout.

extremely steampunk
Sep 11, 2001

I don't get this one

Eleanor Pwnsevelt
Dec 25, 2003

Adbot