Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Retarded_Clown_

Anyone still post here from liek 2007 those were the good old days of BYOB there was that one guy who had an emote of him bic or someshit :bic: or :bick: or osmething that was epic yeah good times bro good times

anyone still around from the good old days of Yobbin'?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

platonicbackrub

Is it throw back thursday or something

smoobles

im from
the bad new days :cool:

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Macnult

smoobles posted:

im from
the bad new days :cool:

I'm there in spirit.

deep dish peat moss

Yeah I'm still here and bring back marxux.

Gross Dude

Gross Dude
Where's pogue

chaymie
I used to post poorly around that time. I remember fondly a sweet cartoon brontosaur avatar.

Rodatose

corn, corn, corn
yEAH, i'm here :cool:. I was a yob legend back itd (in the day. that's a classik trhowback yob acronym for you). I was EVERYWHERE, posting under so so meny names. i was Posting_Ronald, yObMuFfIn, ghost., BONER JUICER, weed omega, gwbushisaliar87, Frequent Posting Miles, yeah right, gwbushisaliar87 2, fat computer man, CAN HAZ POST, and Dog Jr, to name a few of my many aliases. I was author and architect of at least 18 different moderate-level to major tier memes (though they weren't called memes back itd, we called them 'chuckle fads'). I was responsible for the Tetrapartheid Peace-Pact, which ended ushered a definitive conclusion to the Four Warring Subforums period. I had power of attourney for five posters and was given the ability to suspend habeus corpus, which I only used once to disappear two posters who had gone rogue and threatened the delicate newfound peace. My works were manifold, and my dominion all-reaching, spread as wide the ivy of peace flowers 'cross a great rolling glade. Let us remember these acts with reverence and trepidation, by ^~^~~`~*~sMoKinG a MAD wEED in a 7 NeCK DíAMOND BUDDAH BONG~*~`~~^~^

Pedantra

by Lowtax
i think i first posted in byob in 2008

----------------

Matoi Ryuko

Pedantra posted:

i think i first posted in byob in 2008

So did I...I don't remember though.

Pedantra

by Lowtax

Hick Magnet posted:

Yeah I'm still here and bring back marxux.

he posted here in 8.2 for a little bit

Gross Dude posted:

Where's pogue

you know, around.

----------------

Pedantra

by Lowtax
the guy associated with the :bick: emote, bick i guess, committed suicide, but i never knew him

----------------

ScrubLeague

I definitely posted here during that range a lil.

----------------

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ScrubLeague

remember the sideanimal browser plugin where you could just right click and a lil critter would pop up in your posts those were the good times

----------------

• Locked thread