Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sw6Oe1l51pQ

6, the remake of hte first one, and 5 that just came out on the west... I really liked 3 and 4, which I played on the PS3.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bill Barber
Aug 26, 2015

Hot Rope Guy
Never heard of it, but looks ownage OP.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

5 is on PS3 OP.

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

i am excited for yakuza

Buschmaki
Dec 26, 2012

‿︵‿︵‿︵‿Lean Addict︵‿︵‿︵‿
Have any release dates been announced?

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Pablo Gigante posted:

5 is on PS3 OP.

Oh god

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Cool trailer with insanely dramatic music accompanying slow pans over fried chicken kiosks and mcdonalds tables.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Ive nevr played these games OP but the announcement of the localizations reminded me it existed so i ordered Yakuza 1 to try out.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

In Training posted:

Cool trailer with insanely dramatic music accompanying slow pans over fried chicken kiosks and mcdonalds tables.

Japanese Narrator: This is... A McDonalds Drive Thru.

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

In Training posted:

Ive nevr played these games OP but the announcement of the localizations reminded me it existed so i ordered Yakuza 1 to try out.

its like a sweetspot between shenmue and sleeping dogs where you can get lost in weird side stuff but also do a whole shitload of rad fighting

Action Tortoise
Feb 18, 2012

A wolf howls.
I know how he feels.
Every item you can wield as a weapon has a finishing move.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
I wish we got the WiiU remakes here

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

in Japan yakuza 5 was named Like a Dragon 5: Fulfiller of Dreams

This looks awesome thanks for bringng it up op

metricchip
Jul 16, 2014

Time to finally get off my rear end and play Yakuza 4

Fumaofthelake
Dec 30, 2004

Is it handsome in here, or is it just me?

metricchip posted:

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

Real hurthling! posted:

its like a sweetspot between shenmue and sleeping dogs where you can get lost in weird side stuff but also do a whole shitload of rad fighting

the fighting isnt good at all ... biut, the side stuff is nice.

Action Tortoise
Feb 18, 2012

A wolf howls.
I know how he feels.

metricchip posted:

Gonna spend all day at club Sega on the claw machines

man nurse
Feb 18, 2014

I bought a PS4 when they announced the localization of Yakuza Zero. Been enjoying Bloodborne, Until Dawn, and some PS3 remasters in the meantime. I say go for it while the price drop is in effect. Best Buy's $300 bundles also come with free Destiny + all DLC, if you want a little extra.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Bitch I'm already getting a PS4, slow down Sony I'm already running out of money

• Locked thread