Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
All i felt was dread and hopelessness

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

CapnAndy posted:

I really am curious how you two figured out the drawback so quickly, since to my eyes you did it on very little evidence.

Ain't my first rodeo :clint:

VivaNova
Sep 12, 2009

The most epic adventure ever undertaken

CapnAndy posted:

Also also, I hope everyone thinks the roles were as funny as I did when I wrote them.

Def! Carson, Cruz and Christie were my favs. I was gonna admonish you for not making me the lynchproof and calling it Mitt Zombie, but the Cruz filibuster flavor is too good.

Thanks for the game.

King Sin
Aug 19, 2008

Max posted:

Since King Sin wasn't around, I couldn't get him to do what I needed everyone to do and thus couldn't win anyway. I was hoping for one more day to really play the "Now tell me I am the best" card.
Sorry Max, I was enjoying you and probably would've played along with what you wanted. Problem was I was driving for 8 hours a day for a couple days in a row and I lost track of the game.

• Locked thread