Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
OurIntrepidHero
Nov 5, 2011
Ladies, gentleman, and sentient colors from space! We are here to see simulated cardboard approximate a fighting game. It is time for :siren:Battlecon! :siren:

In the masked corner, it’s the century old wizard with the long luxurious hair. It’s man who could be a street figher or a masked wrestler. It can only be ActingPower as Byron Kane!

And in neon corner, it’s the man who will put anything into his veins to secure victory. It’s the guy who saw Tron and said “Yes. That will be my fashion style.” The one and only OmegaGoo as Clinhyde 8!

:siren:Will Clinhyde be able to break the wizard’s spell/face? Or will Byron be able to say no to drugs? Heaven or hell? LET’S ROCK!:siren:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OurIntrepidHero
Nov 5, 2011
:siren:BEAT ONE:siren:

Byron Kane
20/20 **
Discard 1: Soulless Dash
Discard 2: Breathless Burst
Finisher: Soul Trap

Clinhyde 8
20/20 **
Discard 1: Gravity Frenzy
Discard 2: Diffusion Shot
Finisher: Vital Silver Infusion

:siren:The game is set, and beat 1 pairs can be submitted!:siren:

OurIntrepidHero fucked around with this message at 15:51 on Dec 16, 2015

OurIntrepidHero
Nov 5, 2011
And to steal what GutterOwl Said about ForceGauge:

Gutter Owl posted:

As a reminder, any player may ante 2 force for +1 Power*, +2 Priority, Stun Guard 2, or Soak 1. You may ante force multiple times, but you must choose a different effect each time.

(Also, if an effect allows you to attack multiple times, the +1 Power only applies to the first attack.)

Additionally, as an End of Beat effect, you may spend 7 force to Pulse--either move up to 3 spaces, or move an adjacent opponent up to 3 spaces. (This must be after all of your other End of Beat effects.)

OmegaGoo
Nov 25, 2011

Mediocrity: the standard of survival!
Well that's an interesting way to do that. I like it!

Might want to just put those at the top and put discards/life totals right before the board, though.

ActingPower
Jun 4, 2013

This should be an interesting game. Gotta remember the Force Gauge.

Also, only now realizing how stupid it was to put Burst in my discard...

OurIntrepidHero
Nov 5, 2011
Okay, Pairs are in! We'll start with OmegaGoo for antes!

OmegaGoo
Nov 25, 2011

It's Ehrlite Infusion time!

ActingPower
Jun 4, 2013

I'm so dead. I really want to Force Gauge Priority, but that's just an arms race, so let's cross our fingers and Force Gauge Stun Guard.

(Also, I keep mis-typing "Guage." This is not a good sign. :xd:)

OmegaGoo
Nov 25, 2011

Pass.

OurIntrepidHero
Nov 5, 2011
Okay! That should be everything for antes because ActingPower is out of Force Gauge. I'll update tonight, but it'll be an interesting beat!

OmegaGoo
Nov 25, 2011

???

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OurIntrepidHero
Nov 5, 2011

I'm really sorry I haven't updated, I ended up having some family health issues come up right before Christmas, and haven't been in front if a computer proper for like a week. It'll still be a day or two, but I'll be able to actually update after that. Really sorry guys!

• Locked thread