Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
how many theaters will get shot up during the star war premier
>=5
View Results

• Locked thread
RaySmuckles
Oct 14, 2009

:vapes:
Grimey Drawer

Dog Jones posted:

0 is the joke option, dumb rear end bitch. Welcome to america in 2015.

the correct answer is 3. one for each prequel.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Dog Jones posted:

its the day of the big star wars movie premier, and the question on everybody mind is, "how many star wars fanatics will 'join the dark side' and commit a mass shooting?"

dont forget to vote in the poll, and 'call your shot' by leaving a post right here in the thread.

There will be a mass shooting as all the unbathed star wars nerds cum uncontrollably at grandma princess Leia.

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

Manifest posted:

who the gently caress makes a poll without a joke option

it's 0 ya dingus

Nathilus
Apr 4, 2002

I alone can see through the media bias.

I'm also stupid on a scale that can only be measured in Reddits.

Savings Coupon posted:

Calling bullshit, Texans never go anywhere unarmed.

Also what's with all the no goku option polls lately

Oh no! Looks like team texas is blasting off agaaaaaaaaaaaain

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

2 seems about right. There could probably be like 500 of them though and stupid Star Wars fans would still go on the first night the next one is released, lol.

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
none of the ones i am going to hopefully. i bought like a dozen tickets for opening day screenings throughout the day. theater atmosphere is a big deal for me so i want to find out which one is gonna yield the best viewing experience for the greatest film ever made in my ilfetime

Nathilus
Apr 4, 2002

In a texas theater right now waiting for the 8 o clock showing. Chewbacca is packing. I'm scared.

Boltcasters kill.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
I think it depends on how lovely the movie is. Siskel and ebert killed lots of people over lovely movies.

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Hopefully the one I'm in.

TEAH SYAG
Oct 2, 2009

by Lowtax
Who's going to be stupid enough to try to shoot a gun at a room filled with jedis, wookies, stormtroopers and sith lords.

Nathilus
Apr 4, 2002

I'm back, no one died. No audience that is.

Leroy Dennui
Aug 9, 2014

Gina McCarthy made us gay,
but we would not have met
had Biden not dropped his cones
:gaysper::frogbon:
I too have returned from a showing. Can't believe BB-8 is going to be Kylo Ren's apprentice.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

frenton
Aug 15, 2005

devil soup
did anyone say "all of them" cause I hope all of them

• Locked thread