Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
smoobles

/

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Matoi Ryuko

end

ScrubLeague

i'm trying to but the final key on my keyboard is enter and SA won't take my message

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Zorodius

EA GAMES' MASTERPIECE 'MADDEN 2018 G.O.A.T. EDITION' IS A GLORIOUS TRIUMPH OF ART AND TECHNOLOGY. IT BRINGS GAMEDAY RIGHT TO THE PLAYER AND WHOEVER SAYS OTHERWISE CAN, YOU GUESSED IT...
SUCK THE SHIT STRAIGHT OUT OF MY OWN ASSHOLE.

BUY IT.
Ω

Casio_knight

m

FutonForensic

guys I have been looking for the end of this keyboard for four hours and i cannot find the loving end of this thing

FutonForensic

i'm starting to find keys for languages not of this world, or at least haven't been invented yet. runes and sigils requiring a s i g h t beyond sight to comprehend. i thought this was just a cherry mx

alnilam

"This will be the final letter...." he quivered, as his shaking finger hovered over the key

the world seemed to rumble with anticipation, a strange energy filled the room. Smoobles demanded it, he must, no turning back now. He pressed the key.

For the first time in 4 billion years, the earth was quiet.

Robot Made of Meat

alnilam posted:

"This will be the final letter...." he quivered, as his shaking finger hovered over the key

the world seemed to rumble with anticipation, a strange energy filled the room. Smoobles demanded it, he must, no turning back now. He pressed the key.

For the first time in 4 billion years, the earth was quiet.

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

🇿🇼

Manifisto

DEAQR LGIT,ECH,

I AM TR*8NSCENDKNG YR KEYBODR GOODBY TO F9NGRS ON K[YS NOW I HJAV USB NAVEL CWONECTXION ILL MNSS HER BT ITJHS TTOME TO MO89VE QNWRD AND {P{WARD

SEE Y&U IN THE CLNOLUD,

ty nesamdoom!

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

Manifisto posted:

DEAQR LGIT,ECH,

I AM TR*8NSCENDKNG YR KEYBODR GOODBY TO F9NGRS ON K[YS NOW I HJAV USB NAVEL CWONECTXION ILL MNSS HER BT ITJHS TTOME TO MO89VE QNWRD AND {P{WARD

SEE Y&U IN THE CLNOLUD,

this seems like a really impractical key imo

City of Glompton

smoobs is clearly trying to get us to complete a ritual, but the question is will it work if the participants don't carry out their parts with intent?

thank you PSP for the beautiful spring sig

Admiral_eX_laX

Historically Inaccurate

Pizzatime

Ω

Pizzatime

ah poo poo I'm late

Zorodius

EA GAMES' MASTERPIECE 'MADDEN 2018 G.O.A.T. EDITION' IS A GLORIOUS TRIUMPH OF ART AND TECHNOLOGY. IT BRINGS GAMEDAY RIGHT TO THE PLAYER AND WHOEVER SAYS OTHERWISE CAN, YOU GUESSED IT...
SUCK THE SHIT STRAIGHT OUT OF MY OWN ASSHOLE.

BUY IT.

Pizzatime posted:

ah poo poo I'm late

actually it's not the final Ω unless it's the last one posted

namely, this one (CUT THREAD HERE): Ω

Pizzatime

Ω,,
//° )
\

Matoi Ryuko

Luxury Communism

by Lowtax
ÿ

----------------

Pizzatime

°

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

scott zoloft

yeah same
.(0,-.0)._
(------, ` -. _
\.____/ \._
/ / / __ \_._
/ / / ./ \_____./'\._ <
/\/\ /\/\ \ / \/'
\ \_
./\/\/'

----------------

• Locked thread