Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Effectronica
May 31, 2011
Fallen Rib
On The Edge of Running Water

The World:

The Party Right Now:

Tahc. O. Oulangere, hobbit baker and Warlock, played by RolloftheDice

Homura Akemi, time-displaced Puella Magi, played by Jagchosis

Tok, well-meaning liberal elf racist and Warlock, played by Sharkie

Torvalk Ketzer, educated minotaur Runepriest and scholar, played by Sinnlos

Keldrid, snooty Eladrin Wizard and apparent tourist, played by LumberjackBonanza

Black Leaf, hobbit Rogue with poor impulse control and possible organic brain damage, played by Dickeye

Mariz, Genasi Swordmage with a backpack fetish, played by kalstrams

Lee, herbally inclined human Monk, played by Foppery

Alera, elf, Shaman, racist, played by BI NOW GAY LATER

The Story So Far:

The party ended up attempting to kidnap the town elder Morv, prompting his great-great-great-grandniece Ilia to strongarm them into going with her to visit the nearby temple.

Once there, they fought a mutant necromancer tiger and an echidna (no emeralds in the treasure, alas). Entering into the temple, they ended up releasing an ancient power of the air, and right before the midsummer festival! Oh dear!

Loot:

The party has received a total of 480 GP and 250 XP apiece for their efforts. Tahc also has a bunch of tiger bones he plans to use for soup stock.

Next Session

Provisionally, Monday the 21st or Tuesday the 22nd, between 5 and 6 EST.

Effectronica fucked around with this message at 17:38 on Dec 23, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Homura and Sickle
Apr 21, 2013
helly ah

Chelb
Oct 24, 2010

I'm gonna show SA-kun my shitposting!
this is my first d&d tabletop thing, online or otherwise

and it is fun

Sharkie
Feb 4, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

Rollofthedice posted:

this is my first d&d tabletop thing, online or otherwise

and it is fun

It's been a while for me, and yeah it's fun. Thanks for putting the work in Eff!

edit - where are we on the world map?

Sharkie fucked around with this message at 05:22 on Dec 18, 2015

Arsonist Daria
Feb 27, 2011

Requiescat in pace.
I used that Evil Explosion move from DBZ Xenoverse on a tiger and it was cool.

Effectronica
May 31, 2011
Fallen Rib

Sharkie posted:

It's been a while for me, and yeah it's fun. Thanks for putting the work in Eff!

edit - where are we on the world map?

(click for full size)

BI NOW GAY LATER
Jan 17, 2008

So people stop asking, the "Bi" in my username is a reference to my love for the two greatest collegiate sports programs in the world, the Virginia Tech Hokies and the Marshall Thundering Herd.
I am down for the next adventure.

Foppery
Dec 27, 2013

I POSSESS THE POWER CHRONIC

Same

Sharkie
Feb 4, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
I am guessing there isn't a game tonight?

Effectronica
May 31, 2011
Fallen Rib
Yep, game tomorrow, starting between 5 and 6 EST! Foppery, nutranurse, please come up with a name for your characters! Binow, please try to arrive early or PM me so we can make you a character!

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

Heads up from our game master, the game begins in about 40 minutes, folks.

Arsonist Daria
Feb 27, 2011

Requiescat in pace.
I wasn't really on my game tonight but I did drop a bunch of bandits into a mawing pit within their own mind.

Sharkie
Feb 4, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
Everyone voted my character "Best Dressed" and "Most Popular" then Lumberjack Bonanza's character had to eat lunch alone.

Arsonist Daria
Feb 27, 2011

Requiescat in pace.

Sharkie posted:

Everyone voted my character "Best Dressed" and "Most Popular" then Lumberjack Bonanza's character had to eat lunch alone.

It's true, my character is a self-insert.

Effectronica
May 31, 2011
Fallen Rib
All characters gain 500 XP, bringing their total to 750!

1500 GP were received as bribe from the spy.

Items Acquired:
A magic ring which allows you to instantly tell when someone knows what they're talking about.

Five magic potions, two of healing, one of phosphorescence, one of night vision, one of gem-dowsing.

A box that will duplicate any spice or seasoning placed within it, one duplication per day.

A cloak marking the wearer as a member of the Polyphorian Adventurer's Society, the Polyphorian secret service.

Sharkie
Feb 4, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
I'm going to want that ring. I think. Or the healing potions.

Also that box is oddly suspicious so it may be important but right now I'm betting some merchants would slit each other's throats, or at least just pay us a lot, to get it.

Arsonist Daria
Feb 27, 2011

Requiescat in pace.

Sharkie posted:

I'm going to want that ring. I think. Or the healing potions.

Also that box is oddly suspicious so it may be important but right now I'm betting some merchants would slit each other's throats, or at least just pay us a lot, to get it.

RotD will probably throw a fit if we sell it.

Someone needs to sell it.

Effectronica
May 31, 2011
Fallen Rib
Sorry, no game tonight, got too many things to do around the house. :(

EDIT: Next week at 6EST good?

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

Tuesday 6 pm EST works for me, though I may need a kick in Steam in case I forget about it.

Arsonist Daria
Feb 27, 2011

Requiescat in pace.

Effectronica posted:

Sorry, no game tonight, got too many things to do around the house. :(

EDIT: Next week at 6EST good?

That's fine here!

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

Adventure time?

Effectronica
May 31, 2011
Fallen Rib
Game this week, starting tomorrow at 7. Be there, or not.

Homura and Sickle
Apr 21, 2013
okay so everyone missed this last time so im going to put timely reminders in steam and in the chat thread but this next one is supposed to be on January 19th at 6pm EST (二零一六年一月十九日 18:00:00 美国东部时间)

effectronica is probated of loving course so pm questions to him or if you want me to post the answer in this thread to me.

Homura and Sickle
Apr 21, 2013
okay so obviously that time doesnt work for us so next week we are trying Tuesday 8pm est jan 26 2016 (二零一六年一月二十六日 20:00:00 美国东部时间)

Arsonist Daria
Feb 27, 2011

Requiescat in pace.
Okay so, we managed to get a session done tonight. There was a festival, we took a sketchy job, and we killed some mysterious mercenaries with great prejudice.

We have 1250 xp, bringing us to level 2, so be ready for mechanics next time! Also we all got 350 potch.

Next game is Tuesday, Feb. 2nd at 8PM EST!

eff stop getting banned

Homura and Sickle
Apr 21, 2013

Lumberjack Bonanza posted:

Okay so, we managed to get a session done tonight. There was a festival, we took a sketchy job, and we killed some mysterious mercenaries with great prejudice.

We have 1250 xp, bringing us to level 2, so be ready for mechanics next time! Also we all got 350 potch.

Next game is Tuesday, Feb. 2nd at 8PM EST!

eff stop getting banned

Also Eff decided Morv escaped even tho i was totally on top of that poo poo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Homura and Sickle
Apr 21, 2013
Update on last one: We arrived at a city, Dickeye hosed a hooker, Lumberjack Bonanza tripped balls and we got a mysterious message found on a guy we killed translated. And robbed a rich person. Don't know when the next one is but i assume next tuesday same time but I'll confirm with Eff

• Locked thread