Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Joe Chip
Jan 4, 2014
:colbert:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Deep Dish Fuckfest
Sep 6, 2006

Advanced
Computer Touching

Toilet Rascal
well hey if that's the closest you're gonna get to the real thing...

Linux Pirate
Apr 21, 2012

im the boobs mouse

Asymmetric POSTer
Aug 17, 2005

lol

pram
Jun 10, 2001

nope

General Tofu
Nov 20, 2014

by Lowtax
we used to call that a Power Nipple

bawk
Mar 31, 2013

sorry op but trackball mice that look like normal mice but just have the trackball where your thumb naturally rests are actually the real best poo poo

postin from my laptop on a couch in a weird position but it don't matter cuz trackball mouse

Joe Chip
Jan 4, 2014

death .cab for qt posted:

sorry op but trackball mice that look like normal mice but just have the trackball where your thumb naturally rests are actually the real best poo poo

postin from my laptop on a couch in a weird position but it don't matter cuz trackball mouse

wrong idiots. pram I expected a wrong rear end opinion from but let's be honest guys. trackpads and trackballs suck. real computers with real mice are cool but when you're on a laptop clit mouse best mouse

pram
Jun 10, 2001
that would strongly imply you own a poo poo laptop

Optimus_Rhyme
Apr 15, 2007

are you that mainframe hacker guy?

agreed

suffix
Jul 27, 2013

Wheeee!
after extensive market research ibm decided to include a dedicated input device for dating sims with every thinkpad laptop

Joe Chip
Jan 4, 2014

pram posted:

I have owned both a retina MacBook pro and the finest in Chinese manufacturing, a Lenovo T450s, and let me tell you: clit mouse best mouse :colbert:

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
im not so solid on the who osx thing but the mac air is the best latop ive seen in my life

pram
Jun 10, 2001

:whitewater:

Joe Chip
Jan 4, 2014

what a great kb. thanks for posting

Asymmetric POSTer
Aug 17, 2005

pram posted:

Asymmetric POSTer
Aug 17, 2005

echinopsis posted:

im not so solid on the who osx thing but the mac air is the best latop ive seen in my life

os x is the most advanced operating system in the world so i can understand if it's a bit overwhelming for you :shobon:

George
Nov 27, 2004

No love for your made-up things.
clit

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

mishaq posted:

os x is the most advanced operating system in the world so i can understand if it's a bit overwhelming for you :shobon:

nah its just constantly hosed the way to do things. like ejectin usbs. and it taking forever to do so. or how I cna't seem to select B&W printing easily so the print job just fails coz im out of yellow ink. stuff thats just never been an issue on windows

plsu I just hva no idea where anyting is saved. i just hope its still there tomorrow

pram
Jun 10, 2001

echinopsis posted:

plsu I just hva no idea where anyting is saved. i just hope its still there tomorrow

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tH2w6Oxx0kQ

George
Nov 27, 2004

No love for your made-up things.
op spends an hour on his laptop's clit and it still can't get off

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wild EEPROM
Jul 29, 2011

oh, my, god. Becky, look at her bitrate.

George posted:

op spends an hour on his laptop's clit and it still can't get off

sure he can, the laptop just shuts off because it's out of power.

• Locked thread