Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
PleasingFungus
Oct 10, 2012
idiot asshole bitch who should fuck off

Huh, a King's Field level editor? Is this official or fan-made?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

PleasingFungus posted:

Huh, a King's Field level editor? Is this official or fan-made?

It's official, From Software released it in 2000 for PC. Came with a remake of King's Field 1 made in the new software. It never got a US release, but From did give their blessing for people to translate and distribute it freely outside of Japan.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

"The original retail price of 9,280 yen[1] came with an unfettered license for unlimited use of King's Field intellectual property. The user created games are able to be freely distributed and or even sold like any other PC game, royalty free and independent of the original Sword of Moonlight software and its minimal EULA." wow

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

In Training posted:

"The original retail price of 9,280 yen[1] came with an unfettered license for unlimited use of King's Field intellectual property. The user created games are able to be freely distributed and or even sold like any other PC game, royalty free and independent of the original Sword of Moonlight software and its minimal EULA." wow
Everything about that kicks rear end.

fozzy fosbourne
Apr 21, 2010

Ralp
Aug 19, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

In Training posted:

holy poo poo that owns

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ISQHA1AKf9s

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

From software is the best video game company on the planet

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

loving's Field

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

In Training posted:

thats cool. its because of people who do benevolent things like this for kids and people in general wanting to turn their dreams into their lifes work that i found my career so i really appreciate this kind of thing whenever i see it.

• Locked thread