Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

dafuq

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

What are you even booing here?

I hate Mario, would I like Mario Maker

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

codenameFANGIO posted:

I hate Mario, would I like Mario Maker
Yes.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Well if you wanted and/or got Mario but had reservations because you think it's possible the Ship Has Sailed By Now or there was some frame of time needed before you could start having fun with it or whatever, you have a mental illness.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Wormskull posted:

Well if you wanted and/or got Mario but had reservations because you think it's possible the Ship Has Sailed By Now or there was some frame of time needed before you could start having fun with it or whatever, you have a mental illness.

Yeah. It's much more reasonable to say I don't like 2D platformers than say Well I missed launch window so what the point

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
it woulda been cooler if mario maker was a launch title for the wii u and we had years of levels by now

The Kins
Oct 2, 2004
i'm pretty sure makermania(tm) is still running wild

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

elf help book posted:

it woulda been cooler if mario maker was a launch title for the wii u and we had years of levels by now

Well, we will get there

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

The Kins posted:

i'm pretty sure makermania(tm) is still running wild

That's 1000 USD, in the picture, if i'm not mistaken. ANyway it's $300 from Nintendo America's site.

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

When's Mario maker64 coming out

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Super meat boy is the best smb anyway

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

I'm still waiting for the patch that makes Mario Maker not freeze in my WiiU

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs