Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
slam flanders
Jan 13, 2015

so out and about wandering up around chautauqua and had been hitting a p deece indica when all of the sudden the streams around me start to flow backwards and in and out of each other. it was almost like how you have to navigate around the streams or waterways in the great bay temple in Majoras Mask, with everything connected but maze-like. kind of odd I began to think but then I walked back home

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

:okpos:

Jerry Bindle
May 16, 2003
In the summer of '02 learned how to cultivate mushrooms with psychoactive properties. I had a similar experience on harvest day. I crammed a bunch of them in my mouth and started getting ready to go out. Then my girlfriend started complaining about cramps and asked me to go get her some midol. Fine whatever I was planning on going out to explore nature anyways. So I put on my little boots and set out for adventure. Well I made it about half way to the corner store when I noticed a tree that was too close to the road. I stopped to stare at it, and I became really upset because if I were a tree I wouldn't want to have been so close to the road. And gently caress, there weren't even any trees near it. It could see the trees in the park across the street all hanging together, but this poor tree was all alone. I decided that there was nothing I could do for the poor tree so I continued my hike to the store. I was real tore up about it though. There was a gentleman sitting on the stoop laughing at the crying man buying midol, thats about all I remember.

• Locked thread