Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
heated game moment
Oct 30, 2003

Lipstick Apathy
I've won court cases against the governments of various first world countries

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

heated game moment
Oct 30, 2003

Lipstick Apathy
my great grandchildren already have their acceptance and college tuition guaranteed at any elite school as well as highly lucrative jobs at any one of my companies and foundations. my first child is still in elementary school

heated game moment
Oct 30, 2003

Lipstick Apathy
A team of professionals gets into heated arguments about the true extent of my net worth. I tell my biographer to go with whatever figure he feels comfortable with

heated game moment
Oct 30, 2003

Lipstick Apathy
Donald Trump infuriates me, because although I agree with his politics, I have to publicly condemn him to maintain my status in the elite even though my wife loves to go to his parties.

heated game moment
Oct 30, 2003

Lipstick Apathy
The value of my art collection alone would put me on the Forbes 400

heated game moment
Oct 30, 2003

Lipstick Apathy
My many homes are property referred to as "estates"

heated game moment
Oct 30, 2003

Lipstick Apathy
Reading outraged articles about Wall Street pay in the newspaper I own makes me laugh, because I spent more than that on prostitutes last year. Sometimes they pleasure me while I read the newspaper articles and they think I'm laughing at them

pram
Jun 10, 2001
heh

Olivil
Jul 15, 2010

Wow I'd like to be as smart as a computer

Dislike button posted:

Sun Valley is fun but it's way too high profile.

Dislike button posted:

I've bought multiple 1960s ferraris at auction. They sit in a warehouse and I pay someone to start them once a week. This person has no other job

Dislike button posted:

I've got no problems with institutions approaching me with requests for donations, as long as they understand id at least like a building named after me

Dislike button posted:

My full time job is selectively giving away money and stock to fashionable progressive causes

Dislike button posted:

The president returns my phone calls and I've been to the White House multiple times. It's not nearly as nice as my house but I appreciate the history

Dislike button posted:

My security detail has automatic weapons and consists solely of ex special forces troops who have all killed dozens of people. Their jet lands before mine to secure the area

Dislike button posted:

I constantly spew sound-bite worthy platitudes about how money won't make you happy and if you love what you do, you'll never work a day in your life. I've been worth over a billion dollars since my 30s and have never wanted for anything. People who make $35,000 a year take this as evidence they are making wise financial decisions

HAHAHAHAHA that's some F#@!&in' edgy poo poo!!! :D

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

The Management posted:

my wife finds and pre-screens my mistresses for me, I don't have that kind of time.

heated game moment
Oct 30, 2003

Lipstick Apathy
welcome to my $50,000,000 soundproof gently caress dungeon

Mr. Apollo
Nov 8, 2000

my grandfather built up my family's wealth from nothing to the point where we're one of the 20 richest families in the world. i just make sure my wife's porsche cayenne matches my 911.

Fuzzy Mammal
Aug 15, 2001

Lipstick Apathy
i sit on the politburo standing committee

Fuzzy Mammal
Aug 15, 2001

Lipstick Apathy
我很有钱,婊子

Fuzzy Mammal
Aug 15, 2001

Lipstick Apathy
i embezzle a double digit percentage of my entire country's commodities exports through my ministerial position

Beast of Bourbon
Sep 25, 2013

Pillbug
i have never paid a cent in taxes, in fact i consider tax refunds a major source of income, much like my 5 figgy friends, except I make sure the tax man never gets a cent out of me.

craisins
May 17, 2004

A DRIIIIIIIIIIIIVE!
pre-posting in here before my $1,500,000,000 powerball win tonight

Share Bear
Apr 27, 2004

i require and have hired a private security force for the personal safety of myself and my family

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

how can we not talk about family
when family's all that we got?
*sucks my entire own dick all the way off*

computer toucher
Jan 8, 2012

When I say "my people" I mean the people who starve on the streets while I hold military parades in my honor at great expense.

computer toucher
Jan 8, 2012

my hat was made of a leopard a western scientist had given a first name. This just makes it fancier.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth
I regularly go "On Safari" in Africa.

• Locked thread