Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Thin Privilege
Jul 8, 2009
IM A STUPID MORON WITH AN UGLY FACE AND A BIG BUTT AND MY BUTT SMELLS AND I LIKE TO KISS MY OWN BUTT
Gravy Boat 2k
"Derp-a-derp"
"Merp"
"Derp"
"Merp-a-derp"

(Cause he makes all these noises himself so now I refer to him as such. merp.)

Thin Privilege fucked around with this message at 02:26 on Aug 16, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

peramene
Oct 13, 2015

by Fluffdaddy
little miss meow meow

Thin Privilege
Jul 8, 2009
IM A STUPID MORON WITH AN UGLY FACE AND A BIG BUTT AND MY BUTT SMELLS AND I LIKE TO KISS MY OWN BUTT
Gravy Boat 2k
Merp-a-derp-a-derp

Hyperlynx
Sep 13, 2015

Mi'oo and Ram-ram.

MrSlam
Apr 25, 2014

And there you sat, eating hamburgers while the world cried.
Little One --> Leetle Wun --> NeedleWum --> NeederWung

Increasing in pitch

One day there will be no vowels

Dr Snofeld
Apr 30, 2009
Murphy becomes Murf, Murfinator, Murf-n-Turf (or Surf-n-Murf). My sister took to calling him Snookums, which mutated into Snook, Shnook, The Shnoot.

Misha the long haired German Shepherd is generally just Hairy Baby in a bad Baymax impression.

Hyperlynx
Sep 13, 2015

One of my cats doesn't mind being picked up for a cuddle, while the other doesn't like it, so I don't do it often. Lately I've tried to, and it turns out he's heavy compared to his much fluffier, bigger-looking brother. So, because he has so much mass in less volume, I've started calling him "neutron star".

Also, imitating his meowing while he waits for his breakfast, "petty-toot" or "menninon".

Tony Doughnuts
Aug 12, 2016

There are, in fact, still motherfuckers who gotta ice skate up hill
Not so much another name but with our Yorkie Daisy I like to "talk for her" and for some reason I have the idea in my head that if she could talk she would start every sentence with "my name's daisy"
So I'll pick her up and harass everyone in the house by walking around yelling stupid poo poo like "My name's Daisy, gimmie food!"

Names she has been called:
Miss Daisy
Princess ( always in an incredulous tone)
Queen Bitch
Habeebee (Arabic or something for baby/honey)
Da buuhbees
poo poo-assed bark machine

Tubgoat
Jun 30, 2013

by sebmojo

Tony Doughnuts posted:

I like to "talk for her" and for some reason I have the idea in my head that if she could talk she would start every sentence with "my name's daisy"

Oh yeah, narrating thoughts and lives is the best. It's fun to do for strangers, too!

D34THROW
Jan 29, 2012

RETAIL RETAIL LISTEN TO ME BITCH ABOUT RETAIL
:rant:
Before she was put to sleep, we called Daisy:

- Doodoo
- Doobug
- Dooschnoo
- Doodoo Merps (because she merped at you when you had food)
- Daidai Merps
- Merpus Derpykins
- Derpus Merpykins
- Dai Dooschnoo

Her ashes are on a shelf next to a picture of her. I miss her :(

Tony Doughnuts
Aug 12, 2016

Sorry for your loss , friend. :saddowns:

I also just got fish for the first time yesterday after spending 2 weeks cycling it. I didn't name the fish individually but since they're all longfin Leopard danios I collectively have named them Def Leppard

Bankok
Sep 10, 2004

SPARTA!!!
My all black cat Sam, Sammy, Samuel L Catsun, Samuel L Fatsun, Bonehead, Buuuuud, Buddy
Calico CJ is Ceej or C to the J.

Saffronica
Feb 10, 2009
Our dog Charlie has a few names...

Charles, Oh-Charles-my-Charles, Charles Barles, Charlton Barlton, Charkle, Charcoal Barkhole, Sparkle Bum, Charlie Choo, Choo-Choo Baby, Charlie Choo-Choo Face, Stink Hound, poo poo Hound, Sugar Plum Fairy, Hairy Twat Monster, Land Seal (especially around a body of water because he is nuts about swimming) and Spasmojesticles or Giant Spasmojesticles.

He is a good dog :j:

Thin Privilege
Jul 8, 2009
Gravy Boat 2k

Saffronica posted:

Our dog Charlie has a few names...

Charles, Oh-Charles-my-Charles, Charles Barles, Charlton Barlton, Charkle, Charcoal Barkhole, Sparkle Bum, Charlie Choo, Choo-Choo Baby, Charlie Choo-Choo Face, Stink Hound, poo poo Hound, Sugar Plum Fairy, Hairy Twat Monster, Land Seal (especially around a body of water because he is nuts about swimming) and Spasmojesticles or Giant Spasmojesticles.

He is a good dog :j:

That is quite a lot of names.

Tony Doughnuts
Aug 12, 2016

My default name for small yappy dogs is "poo poo assed little bark machine"

cyberia
Jun 24, 2011

Do not call me that!
Snuffles was my slave name.
You shall now call me Snowball; because my fur is pretty and white.

Tony Doughnuts posted:

My default name for small yappy dogs is "poo poo assed little bark machine"

I'm fond of 'tiny hosed-up wolf' :kimchi:

MrSlam
Apr 25, 2014

And there you sat, eating hamburgers while the world cried.
Buddy, Buggy, Buggy-Boo-Bye, Buggy-Boo-Bye-Bear

I'm going to die alone

I'm going to die alone surrounded by cats

Fenrir
Apr 26, 2005

I found my kendo stick, bitch!

Lipstick Apathy
I actually cuss at my cat in a cute voice, he doesn't know any difference because he's a cat. Imagine the way you do baby-talk to your pets but saying stuff like "you whiny little poo poo" or "you lazy little gently caress". I usually do this while petting him because he's adorable. This is why I don't have any friends.

I also will just meow at him when he meows at me, and we will go back and forth like this for several minutes if I'm bored. I've gotten so good at it that sometimes when I'm with my friends or just out in public I can let out a subtle "meow" and people will think someone brought in a cat, which is kinda funny.

Fenrir fucked around with this message at 00:23 on Nov 1, 2016

Thin Privilege
Jul 8, 2009
Gravy Boat 2k

Fenrir posted:

I actually cuss at my cat in a cute voice, he doesn't know any difference because he's a cat. Imagine the way you do baby-talk to your pets but saying stuff like "you whiny little poo poo" or "you lazy little gently caress". I usually do this while petting him because he's adorable. This is why I don't have any friends.

I also will just meow at him when he meows at me, and we will go back and forth like this for several minutes if I'm bored. I've gotten so good at it that sometimes when I'm with my friends or just out in public I can let out a subtle "meow" and people will think someone brought in a cat, which is kinda funny.

?

Fenrir
Apr 26, 2005

Lipstick Apathy
Ok, don't have *many* friends? I do have a few :confuoot:

Still, there are times when I'm literally bored enough to meow at my cat, repeatedly :v:

Electric Hobo
Oct 22, 2008

What a view!

Grimey Drawer
Reece: Reecie, Tiny, Chiny, Tinny, Chinny the Chiny Chinese Chat, tiny fuzz, all kinds of variaties of jerk.
Nando: Nando Catrissian, The Nand, Nandor, Nandorf, Nandorfenschmirtz, Furnando, the big fuzz, fat cat, all kinds of variaties of jerk.
Both of them together: Mithrandirs which works as a stupid wordplay in Danish, the Main Coolioes since they're Maine Coons, the couch lions.

I also have a habit of calling them whatever they're doing, like "are you a hungry?", "You're a noisy." and "Nando is a hammock.".

Fenrir
Apr 26, 2005

Lipstick Apathy

Electric Hobo posted:

I also have a habit of calling them whatever they're doing, like "are you a hungry?", "You're a noisy." and "Nando is a hammock.".

Guilty of this too, and add "you're a stinky" (see the helldump your pets thread) - he's 15 and stinks up my house sometimes.

Two Feet From Bread
Apr 20, 2009

I'm. A. Fucking. Nazi.

please punch me in the face
i love it
give it to me daddy
College Slice
I call my husky 'Cakes Town, USA Home of where all the flees live.' Even though he doesn't have any flees.

I also call him 'Caker-Daker' and 'Cakums-Daker.'

His actual name is 'Rainbow Dude Where's My Cake?' he is quite a dude but is very monochrome. He does like sneaking cake off the counter. We call him 'Cakes' for short.

Edit: my ex and I got a cat and called him L.A.D.A.U. - Level Appropriate Domesticated Attack Unicorn. I'm the best at naming.

Two Feet From Bread fucked around with this message at 19:11 on Nov 10, 2016

Inspector 34
Mar 9, 2009

DOES NOT RESPECT THE RUN

BUT THEY WILL
Egon occasionally pees on his feet cuz he's a big dumb dane, and if I forget to scoop poop for a couple days he might track some in occasionally, so his unofficial nickname is

Yellow foot Brown foot

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

poolside toaster
Jul 12, 2008
4 cats... the youngest gets called Little Girl.

Both of the boys get called Butthead, particularly the elderly cat with the peeing problem.

Our black cat gets called Roxie Cleopatra.

• Locked thread