Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kasrkin
Feb 16, 2014

Nothing suspicious here.
Since i still got a lot of freetime, i figure i give this a Shot

Your Name: Kasrkin, Dennis
When You Are Most Often Available: Most of the day, though the black magic known as timezones apply (using CET)
What Voice Recording Software You Use: Audacity, Discord or TS for Com
A Few Specialty Subjects: Strategy games, some SNES RPGS, Lots of Halo Lore, some RPG Maker games, N64 games, bitching about (weird/bad) localisations and overthinking fictional logistics.
How To Get In Touch: Discord would be easiest Kasrkin#9396

Kasrkin fucked around with this message at 16:47 on Jul 29, 2022

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RelentlessImp
Mar 15, 2011
Looking for someone co-commentate about 1h50m of a dungeon in EverQuest; LP located here. Preferably someone interested in but not entirely familiar with the game. I can be reached in discord at Imp#9504

RelentlessImp fucked around with this message at 23:45 on Aug 7, 2022

numerrik
Jul 15, 2009

Falcon Punch!

Looking for someone to co-commentate Moon: Remix RPG Adventure. It will be a 100% LP, with videos trying to hit about 30 minutes, and unlikely to ever exceed 45 minutes (although I do not remember how long the finale is).

Knowledge of the game isn’t necessary. We’ll be using audacity and recording over discord. I’m available via pm here or as <username>#0430 in the LP discord. My availability to record is 10 am to 4 pm US Central Time, Monday-Thursday.

Violet_Sky
Dec 5, 2011

Fun Shoe
Your Name Violet_sky

When You Are Most Often Available Weekend Afternoons in PST

What Voice Recording Software You Use Audacity

A Few Specialty Subjects JRPGs, history, Pokemon.

How To Get In Touch Either PMs or Discord (violetsky)