Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

frank.club posted:

*gets back home and removes Stacy mask*

Oh? Then who's sleeping next to me right now, jacka-- *notices small yellow fedora on nightstand*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
It was me Scandal! It was me all along!

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

I started Shovel Knight

Ostentatious
Sep 29, 2010

I started persona 4 dancing all night because I am one of the 12 people that own a vita

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Tender Bender
Sep 17, 2004

Played Mario Kart 8 a little tipsy with my bro and a friend and when we dropped down to 2 players the fps jump almost made me motion sick

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Wormskull posted:

Why would you probate someone for that post. Really. Just because Larry Parish wanted to be a dill hole about normies? Come on mods.

I was kidding too.

SeXReX
Jan 9, 2009

I drink, mostly.
And get mad at people on the internet

:emptyquote:
we ended up getting almost to the end of Act 1 in torchlight but then decided that we wanted to try out Lovers In A Dangerous Spacetime

lovers is some high quality couch co-op though if you're going to play it with a bro be sure that you're both pretty comfortable with your sexuality cause you get the "first date" achievement at the end of the first level

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

Knuc U Kinte posted:

That feel when you pull out your phone like you're texting but you're just making a post.

this is a god tier maneuver

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

:fuckoff::fuckfox:

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

SM64Guy posted:

i did not have any sex nor have i seen another perosn today

i saw my parents and a bunch of ppl at food4less buying las second franzia and tecate

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

ArfJason posted:

I was really sad when you dont know jack free version was pulled down

Started fftactics today

Original or Advance? Original is my favorite game of all time, Advance is my third favorite game of all time.

ColoradoCleric
Dec 26, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
playing saints row 4 on acid was a great choice

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
we don't do drugs here. actually

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

SeXReX posted:

we ended up getting almost to the end of Act 1 in torchlight but then decided that we wanted to try out Lovers In A Dangerous Spacetime

lovers is some high quality couch co-op though if you're going to play it with a bro be sure that you're both pretty comfortable with your sexuality cause you get the "first date" achievement at the end of the first level

:razz: :awesome:

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

SeXReX posted:

You know how in Dark Souls you're expected to fail over and over before you finally get it right, and that's what makes it fun? Well, that's not how Imp Zone works.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

FactsAreUseless posted:

You know how in Dark Souls you're expected to fail over and over before you finally get it right, and that's what makes it fun? Well, that's not how Imp Zone works.

Avoid But Hole

SeXReX
Jan 9, 2009

I drink, mostly.
And get mad at people on the internet

:emptyquote:

FactsAreUseless posted:

I've never played a fromsoft game, my impression though was the real fun in playing them was going into twitch streams of other people playing and telling them what they should be doing instead of letting them discover it naturally through gameplay.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

frank.club posted:

we don't do drugs here. actually

im sure some ppl do.. it's just they don't talk about it because it's impossible to mention on here without sounding gay. that's just my theory

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
*looking up from microscope* it checks out

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

SeXReX posted:

I've never played a fromsoft game, my impression though was the real fun in playing them was going into twitch streams of other people playing and telling them what they should be doing instead of letting them discover it naturally through gameplay.

STFU

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

Usenet Magic-User
Jun 13, 2010
I was having sex, just kidding playing albion onlone its bad.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Usenet Magic-User posted:

I was having sex, just kidding playing albion onlone its bad.
Then why are you playing it?

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Yakuza 2

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

frank.club posted:

*looking up from microscope* it checks out

Lol

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

The cutscenes in this game are unbelievably epic.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

I'm gonna strap on my lollerskates and play the fuckawesome South Park RPG in a few hours.

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

Sunless Sea on one monitor, Twin Peaks on the other. lets get weird baby

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

net cafe scandal posted:

I'm gonna strap on my lollerskates and play the fuckawesome South Park RPG in a few hours.

One of the best games I played in 2015. I really enjoyed it and it made me laugh a lot. Especially when you get to Canada.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

"Don't worry, take your time, they're just raping our friend up there" or whatever the line is made me laugh pretty hard.

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

Not seeing a single person for the hole day as you game is base

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
incredibly so

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I played Mario Maker and Wind Waker, OP.

• Locked thread