Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

apropos to nothing posted:

kotor2 is probably the best piece of star wars media ever made. its a close call between it and the pc tie fighter game

jedi knight 2 jedi academy for this gamer

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A CRUNK BIRD
Sep 29, 2004
Dark forces is the one I have the deepest nosty feel for

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

If someone cold figure out how to mod jedi academy 2 so that when I approach an XWing I'm suddenly playing alliance it would be star wars gaming nirvana

fozzy fosbourne
Apr 21, 2010

if it were possible to combine Tie Fighter with Dominions 3 somehow that would be a slice of heaven

BoredDG
Aug 10, 2013

Knuc U Kinte posted:

I hope the underworlders survived because I worked my rear end off to get them to the promised land.

Same

In Training posted:

KOTOR2 > KOTOR

:agreed:

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

i beat jedi outcast again, still really good game

fighting the other lightsaber peoples reminds me a lot of dueling invaders and otherhunters in games like bloodborne, since they do as much damage as you do and have all your moves you spend a lot of time jockeying for position and waiting for the gaps between their attack animations

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

15 hours isnt super long but feels long for single player fps game campaigns

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

This game was epic

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
Bow, friend of the family

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade
En Taris Adun

apropos to nothing
Sep 5, 2003

Black Baby Goku posted:

Bow, friend of the family

lol everytime

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

*Sees Taris is destroyed* (falls to the ground dropping my controller with a loud crashing sound waking up everyone in my house because it's 3am and I'm a gamer with a terrible sleep schedule lifestyle) You maniacs! You destroyed it! drat you, Sith! drat you all to hellllll!!

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

*Sees Taris is destroyed* (falls to the ground dropping my controller with a loud crashing sound waking up everyone in my house because it's 3am and I'm a gamer with a terrible sleep schedule lifestyle) You maniacs! You destroyed it! drat you, Sith! drat you all to hellllll!!

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WINNERSH TRIANGLE
Aug 17, 2011

Dantooine ...

• Locked thread