Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Senior Scarybagels
Jan 6, 2011

nom nom
Grimey Drawer

TheTatteredKing posted:

"Oh I shouldn't let you off on a wild goose chase. I'm getting distracted." She giggles. "Henlock runs the accessory shop, but I couldn't afford the ring myself. I need it to take the big jobs... which is what would give me the money to afford it. The city hasn't landed so you'll need to find it on the Alexandria. I'm sure there's some sneak thieves you could 'liberate' one from. I think the Crow set up shop on C deck. Or Ravion the treasure hunter likes to get his drinks around here, he's usually trolling the local tavern."

All three have a somewhat dire reputation. Henlock is a rather paranoid Nu Mou with scars someone shouldn't get from mercantilism, the guard try to stay out of his business after a number of headaches. The Crow, people think is a Gira with black wings. She is not too unlike a classic cat burglar but has left places violently ransacked. Rumor is she has a judgement break card to strike guards down without initiating a lawful battle. Ravion is a predator of a different sort. Along with legitimately pilfered dungeons lie a trail of broken hearts and swindled dealers. He seems to deny and embellish stories of his exploits at random, no one is quite sure what he is capable of.

"Ah Ravion, he sounds certainly willing to provide us with the invisibility ring!" he says as he looks at the group "Let's quickly get this job done so we can get to the next level in jobs kupo!" he says and heads towards the taverns His tiny fist held high as he walks forward towards the taverns.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yami Fenrir
Jan 25, 2015

Is it I that is insane... or the rest of the world?

"Sounds good to me." Valeria confirms, following Bob.

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

Claire Relduin

"It does seem that a treasure hunter would be most likely to have a treasure."

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Communism will help more white people than anyone else. Any equal measures unfairly provide less to minority populations just because there's less of them. Democracy is truly the tyranny of the mob.

Ravion is boozing it up right where it was suggested. The Hume is sitting at the bar regaling the barmaid of his latest exploit in some corner of the world that you've never heard of and may never again. The man resembles a pack mule with all his gear. His fine threads can barely be made out from the pouches, sack, trunk, and even a lute hanging from his shoulders.

Senior Scarybagels
Jan 6, 2011

nom nom
Grimey Drawer
"So here is what I am thinking, I distract him, while you two look through his wares to see if he has the ring, after you have the ring and have proceeded to secure it and leave I will negotiate a price for the ring" he shrugs "Or I guess he would probably not mind a date with the most adorable thing in the world"

Yami Fenrir
Jan 25, 2015

"Quite frankly that's the stupidest thing I've ever heard, Bob. Are you sure you didn't get that backwards? How about WE distract him and you redistribute that ring in whatever fashion?"

Senior Scarybagels
Jan 6, 2011

nom nom
Grimey Drawer

Yami Fenrir posted:

"Quite frankly that's the stupidest thing I've ever heard, Bob. Are you sure you didn't get that backwards? How about WE distract him and you redistribute that ring in whatever fashion?"

"Are you suggesting I am a thief? but fine, fine I shall procure the ring while you negotiate with him" he says as he reads himself.

Yami Fenrir
Jan 25, 2015

"Who else would be this eager to suggest it?""

Senior Scarybagels
Jan 6, 2011

nom nom
Grimey Drawer

Yami Fenrir posted:

"Who else would be this eager to suggest it?""

"Well you are the one that suggested I go get the ring while you talk, thus, it would seem that you are the one implying I am the thief"

Yami Fenrir
Jan 25, 2015

"Why you little--"

Argh. Calm down, Valeria. Calm down, you're on a bloody mission.

"Gaah just do it so we can get this over with."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

Claire

"Calm down, you two. I'm good at talking with people, I can handle him."

I walk over to the Hume and put on my best customer service smile.

"Greetings, sir!"

• Locked thread