Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Daedalus1134
Sep 14, 2005

They see me rollin'

Linnaeus posted:

They announced a new full metal panic dude...anything can happen
Wait. What!?

fake edit:

Crunchyroll posted:

Without providing details about the format or specific content, light novel imprint Fujimi Fantasia Bunko announced plans for a new anime adaptation of Shoji Gatoh's mecha military action/high school rom-com Full Metal Panic! at a weekend Akihabara fan event.

Oh man I missed this completely.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!

Darth Walrus posted:

I feel that being kissed by the living black hole may be less than optimal for your long-term wellbeing.

coward

Linnaeus
Jan 2, 2013

The Colonel posted:

you want another melancholy of nagato yuki???

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

Darth Walrus posted:

I feel that being kissed by the living black hole may be less than optimal for your long-term wellbeing.

A risk I, namtab, am willing to take.

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

In Training posted:

I hope Obama uses his last few months of the presidency to sign the executive order to carry out drone strikes on the Kyoto Animation head offices

Dick Spacious CPA
Oct 10, 2012

Namtab posted:

I need fan art of Kirby

there's more fan arts of yellow, but most of it is dirty

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!

In Training posted:

I hope Obama uses his last few months of the presidency to sign the executive order to carry out drone strikes on the Kyoto Animation head offices

don't murder animation studios

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

Dick Spacious CPA posted:

there's more fan arts of yellow, but most of it is dirty

That's why I have pms

Pavlov
Oct 21, 2012

I've long been fascinated with how the alt-right develops elaborate and obscure dog whistles to try to communicate their meaning without having to say it out loud
Stepan Andreyevich Bandera being the most prominent example of that
Fi fai fo fum, I smell an anime that looks kinda dumb.

Namtab on a scale of 1 to K-On how moe is this, I need to know if I can bear it.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

If you have to ask you can't handle it.

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

Pavlov posted:

Namtab on a scale of 1 to K-On how moe is this, I need to know if I can bear it.

gtfo bitch

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

Pavlov posted:

2 moe 4 u

Agronox
Feb 4, 2005

The Colonel posted:

you want another melancholy of nagato yuki???

That wasn't a KyoAni thing though. And besides, it wasn't bad, just sleepy and mediocre.

Dick Spacious CPA
Oct 10, 2012

Pavlov
Oct 21, 2012

I've long been fascinated with how the alt-right develops elaborate and obscure dog whistles to try to communicate their meaning without having to say it out loud
I will trust your judgment namtab, you are the expert.

poo poo I need to find me a good bad anime.

Dick Spacious CPA
Oct 10, 2012

mod please close this thread now

Knorth
Aug 19, 2014

Buglord

Dick Spacious CPA posted:

mod please close this thread now

:agreed:

Maybe after a few episodes the thread would be okay but yeah, we're off to a trash start

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

oh come on

Futaba Anzu
May 6, 2011

GROSS BOY

Looks like kyoani benefiting greatly from forming that offshoot hentai team from a while back

Pavlov
Oct 21, 2012

Ancient japanese art #42: Running down stairs faster than freefall.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bad Seafood
Dec 10, 2010

If you must blink, do it now.
This thread is now K-losed.

• Locked thread