Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005
"Perhaps it's a mistake for gods and humans to be idols together..."

:lol:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005
Oh, they're not the only celebrity busts. I guess the Boys would remind Mira-chan of these folks. Because all busts look the same. Racist.

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005
pfft, "I'mma let you finish" :mmmhmm:

Creative translation can be good.

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005
Mars and Mira having an illicit relat - HOLY poo poo THAT BUG

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005
Ol' George pimping himself out for silence... poor guy.

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005
Two more to go to catch up, but I'm done for the night. Thus concludes my journey to the top of the top posters ranking for the prestigious Sekko Boys thread.

Okuyasu Nijimura
May 31, 2015

Yes_Cantaloupe posted:

Ol' George pimping himself out for silence... poor guy.

That one was great

graybook
Oct 10, 2011

pinya~
And here I thought a discussion was going on.

The "resolution" came fast but it's a short so that's to be expected. And now we wait to see how they close it out.

Supersonic Shine
Oct 13, 2012
It ended on a funny if slightly depressing note. I've heard it said that the end of a good tragedy is unexpected, but inevitable. Isshie's back finally giving out fits both descriptions.

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005
An amusing show to the end. Never quite lived up to its bizarre premise, though.

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005
Ishimoto is cute, though.

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

Yes_Cantaloupe posted:

An amusing show to the end. Never quite lived up to its bizarre premise, though.

not even the ep where Hermes grew a body and scammed people into buying giant screws?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005

dogsicle posted:

not even the ep where Hermes grew a body and scammed people into buying giant screws?

That was a good one. Then, "overall, didn't live up to its bizarre premise."

• Locked thread