Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
(Let me just start off by saying I’m sorry to do this and I realize you don’t want to read about dumbass poo poo like this but at the same time I’d like to be able to post again because it really passes the time at work and at this point it looks like my account is going to indefinitely be hosed with.)

Why am I being probated over and over and over for the same post for no reason? I’m not talking to them or trying to continue the drama or anything. He says I won’t stop PM-ing him but I don’t even have plat to do that with. Nor am I going to waste my time doing idiot poo poo like that (something a Loving Dog seems to have no issues with – kinda pathetic imo what does he have a timer or script running or something?)

Why are threads being moved to FYAD/BYOB just so your IK/mods can probate or ban 15-20 people retroactively? What’s with the double standard where FYAD can just do whatever they want but as soon as anyone says ‘no, FYAD sucks’ they get harassed?

The only reason he probated me for that post in the first place is because of things he didn’t like that I was saying in another subforum, and so he just found the last post I made in FYAD and is now probating me over it repeatedly (the post in question in FYAD was made months/weeks ago iirc). What’s the deal? This is just some dumb GameFAQs crap at this point. As far as I can tell the only people instigating drama are the FYAD folks who just have a chip on their shoulder about GBS for unknown reasons.

I just want to post in peace and harmony with my GBS friends but apparently that’s not allowed now. Apparently we just have to sit with our buttholes stretched out for the FYAD clique to do what they like and if we say anything negative about it we get people abusing mod powers to gently caress with us.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

That was exactly the right length of post for me to definitely read it.

Tarranon
Oct 10, 2007

Diggity Dog
sorry about having to sit with your butt holes stretched, op. i shudder to think about what the dirty boys of fyad are doing to them (having sex)

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.
You are being harassed because you suck OP. Literally your so bad. I hate you lol

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Moridin920 posted:

(Let me just start off by saying I’m sorry to do this and I realize you don’t want to read about dumbass poo poo like this but at the same time I’d like to be able to post again because it really passes the time at work and at this point it looks like my account is going to indefinitely be hosed with.)

Why am I being probated over and over and over for the same post for no reason? I’m not talking to them or trying to continue the drama or anything. He says I won’t stop PM-ing him but I don’t even have plat to do that with. Nor am I going to waste my time doing idiot poo poo like that (something a Loving Dog seems to have no issues with – kinda pathetic imo what does he have a timer or script running or something?)

Why are threads being moved to FYAD/BYOB just so your IK/mods can probate or ban 15-20 people retroactively? What’s with the double standard where FYAD can just do whatever they want but as soon as anyone says ‘no, FYAD sucks’ they get harassed?

The only reason he probated me for that post in the first place is because of things he didn’t like that I was saying in another subforum, and so he just found the last post I made in FYAD and is now probating me over it repeatedly (the post in question in FYAD was made months/weeks ago iirc). What’s the deal? This is just some dumb GameFAQs crap at this point. As far as I can tell the only people instigating drama are the FYAD folks who just have a chip on their shoulder about GBS for unknown reasons.

I just want to post in peace and harmony with my GBS friends but apparently that’s not allowed now. Apparently we just have to sit with our buttholes stretched out for the FYAD clique to do what they like and if we say anything negative about it we get people abusing mod powers to gently caress with us.

Awesome man. Well done lol

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

more like a Barking Dog, woof!
:c00l:

Beef Turret
Jul 9, 2009

by Lowtax

Moridin920 posted:

:cripes:

pog boyfriend
Jul 2, 2011

i love this website. i love something awful

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

more like a Barking Dog, woof!
I think I know the reason.

Woof Blitzer
Dec 29, 2012

[-]

Moridin920 posted:

:cheerdoge:

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.
OP is cool as hell. I changed my mind from earlier and think he's good now

mycophobia
May 7, 2008

rediscover posted:

OP is cool as hell. I changed my mind from earlier and think he's good now

I'm on the fence, personally.

Ace of Baes
Jul 7, 1977
One of this guys major grievances is me probating the people with over 100 posts in the jacking off to female bodybuilders thread.

Chilled Cactus
Nov 15, 2011

College Slice
say what you will op, but a loving dog inspired you to make this post, which is the funniest post you will ever make.

Dec 26, 2012

pog boyfriend posted:

i love this website. i love something awful

emoji
Jun 4, 2004
It's funny to cyberbully people on these forums who love QQing with their butt holes stretched open OP.

pig slut lisa
Mar 5, 2012

irl is good

Moridin920 posted:

I’d like to be able to post again because it really passes the time at work

it's illegal to post at work

ugh its Troika
May 2, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
If you are going to post in FYAD with a positive post count, better make sure you also arn't posting a 10 year old catchphrase that's gone metastatic and spread all over the forums.

BgRdMchne
Oct 31, 2011

I'm going to post "tane" and "orb" in FYAD!

pog boyfriend
Jul 2, 2011

BgRdMchne posted:

I'm going to post "tane" and "orb" in FYAD!

you mother fucker !!

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I definitely read that long rear end post complaining about specific people bullying you for being a retarded dipshit who fills threads with bad GBS posts that say nothing interesting or funny

les fleurs du mall
Jun 30, 2014

by LadyAmbien

Moridin920 posted:

(Let me just start off by saying I’m sorry to do this and I realize you don’t want to read about dumbass poo poo like this but

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
Cool so just ignore what I'm saying and make fun of me instead.

I'm not the only one this is happening to btw; I just wonder how many users you're driving away with this 12 year old poo poo. I've never had any kind of a problem with this site or its moderation until recently when it seemingly just became a poo poo show. I don't understand why it's okay for someone who is a 'FYAD regular' to start forums invasions then get so mad when anyone responds (no matter how innocuously) that they have to gently caress with that poster using mod stuff.

quote:

One of this guys major grievances is me probating the people with over 100 posts in the jacking off to female bodybuilders thread.

yeah how dare those people post in a thread in GBS didn't they know some dildo in BYOB disapproves? didn't they know that one day in the future the thread would get moved to BYOB where you would think it is the height of comedy to probate a bunch of people for posting in a thread you don't like? maybe now they'll know you're a big deal around here.

quote:

I definitely read that long rear end post complaining about specific people bullying you for being a retarded dipshit who fills threads with bad GBS posts that say nothing interesting or funny

You hang out in QCS regularly which is loving weird. Nice 'too long didn't read' shitpost I guess that's def what QCS is for.

lol gently caress it QCS is apparently butt buddy time for you posting superstars. smdh most of the funny posters are gone already anyway. sorry I posted 'i'm gay' in a thread titled 'GBS is gay' I thought it'd be a nice little self depricating joke but I didn't realize you guys are wound up so tight :shrug: your obsession with the fact that I used an old meme is pretty spergy and weird, in a post I made back in September no less. doesn't even have anything to do with what I'm saying.

have fun with your circle jerk my dudes I'm glad I could entertain you at least but fwiw you people have gone up your own rear end a little bit with this meta forums humor power trip stuff

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Well I guess this thread is over.

Libelous Slander
May 1, 2009

... you're just creepy ...
All I know is that I have some god drat hilarious smilies to post in this thread

pog boyfriend
Jul 2, 2011

Moridin920 posted:

I'm not the only one this is happening to btw; I just wonder how many users you're driving away with this 12 year old poo poo. I've never had any kind of a problem with this site or its moderation until recently when it seemingly just became a poo poo show. I don't understand why it's okay for someone who is a 'FYAD regular' to start forums invasions then get so mad when anyone responds (no matter how innocuously) that they have to gently caress with that poster using mod stuff.

yeah how dare those people post in a thread in GBS didn't they know some dildo in BYOB disapproves? didn't they know that one day in the future the thread would get moved to BYOB where you would think it is the height of comedy to probate a bunch of people for posting in a thread you don't like? maybe now they'll know you're a big deal around here.

You hang out in QCS regularly which is loving weird. Nice 'too long didn't read' shitpost I guess that's def what QCS is for.

lol gently caress it QCS is apparently butt buddy time for you posting superstars. smdh most of the funny posters are gone already anyway. sorry I posted 'i'm gay' in a thread titled 'GBS is gay' I thought it'd be a nice little self depricating joke but I didn't realize you guys are wound up so tight :shrug: your obsession with the fact that I used an old meme is pretty spergy and weird, in a post I made back in September no less. doesn't even have anything to do with what I'm saying.

have fun with your circle jerk my dudes I'm glad I could entertain you at least but fwiw you people have gone up your own rear end a little bit with this meta forums humor power trip stuff
:slick: :holy: :jollywell: :dance:

ugh its Troika
May 2, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Hey OP are you a putnam rereg?

Lt. Dans Legs
Jul 3, 2008
Since you're one of only 3 people getting chain probated out of lots of people talking mess about fyad in that thread, have you considered that maybe this isn't part of some imagined grand fyad vs. gbs feud?

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

I didn't read that. I'm too busy playing FF7 on my phone, OP.

Booourns
Jan 20, 2004
Please send a report when you see me complain about other posters and threads outside of QCS

~thanks!

Moridin920 posted:

manyak
Jan 26, 2006

Moridin920 posted:

Stfu

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG
I'm pretty sure I will never be a good poster but it comforts me very much to know I will never be quite in the OP's league of lovely :unsmith:

• Locked thread