Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Squeezy Farm
Jun 16, 2009
Darkest Hour: Europe '44-'45, the best multiplayer WWII FPS, received an update after 3 years of inactivity and it now better than ever. Jump in, realism gamers.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

I thought this was about hearts of iron

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

Dankest Hour: Europe '420

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
The RO1 mods were pretty bad as Steam-supported mods go, but they were OK, but that was mostly because it was hard to gently caress up an RO map as long as it had cover. Anyway RO2 is garbage and I wish RO1 didn't feel like you're iceskating when you walk around because everything else about the game is cool.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

The original version of Runescape also got a free expansion to celebrate its 15th anniversary recently. Here's to old games

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

In Training posted:

The original version of Runescape also got a free expansion to celebrate its 15th anniversary recently. Here's to old games

[irony voice] I'll start the imp zone clan

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

frank.club posted:

[irony voice] I'll start the imp zone clan

I have no room for irony when it comes to 10 year old me's favorite game, and favorite phone bill destroyer.

my morning jackass
Aug 24, 2009

Larry Parrish posted:

The RO1 mods were pretty bad as Steam-supported mods go, but they were OK, but that was mostly because it was hard to gently caress up an RO map as long as it had cover. Anyway RO2 is garbage and I wish RO1 didn't feel like you're iceskating when you walk around because everything else about the game is cool.

RO2 had way too many automatic weapons which made being a rifleman pretty awful. The pre-order assault rifles were pretty game breaking.

I still liked it a lot though. I enjoyed the first one but never had a great computer to play it on during its prime. Is it still full of literal fascists and communists?

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010

In Training posted:

*starts sweating a lot* oh haha first I've heard of it...

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

The best part of RO was playing with insane russians against clans of dudes a named SS Sturmfickenfuhrer Fritz calling you a Jewish friend of the family whenever you shoot them from behind

Squeezy Farm
Jun 16, 2009
in my first game post-patch i was invited to join a new Wehrmacht clan by a guy riding in my halftrack

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Robo Turnus
Jul 12, 2006

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit
this is an extremely good game for murkin. the garand is the best gun to get.

• Locked thread