Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Golden Gate Bride
knife to meet you
Crazy here folks. I'm INSANE!

*throws a bunch of coins found in pocket in the air*

I don't need this where I'm going!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Golden Gate Bride
knife to meet you
*going to the first bank I see to negiotiate mortgage*

Ha ha! Interest rates!? Who cares! Take my money. I'm going craaaazy!

Golden Gate Bride
knife to meet you
*shaving my head to wear a wig looking exactly like my old hair* WOW, didn't see that one coming!

Golden Gate Bride
knife to meet you
*makes thread, forgets to change the tag* I just dn't care about reality anymore. I'm a loose cannon, so watch out.

SIDS Vicious

woah holy cow watch out you guys this guy is crazy with a capital K

wow that was an old sig lol
chec k out my drawings the sidsons :)

Macnult

What'll they do next!?

Saint Isaias Boner

hi how are you

stay safe poverty Mulli :ohdear:

hi how are you ♥

lmbo calrissian

i'm into fashion
men are my passion
gimme a slice of that cray cray cake

lmbo calrissian fucked around with this message at 05:29 on Jan 14, 2016

Golden Gate Bride
knife to meet you
feeling the insanity kickin in

*goes to work an hour early*

Admiral_eX_laX

Historically Inaccurate
same, op. same.

fuck. marry. t-rex

Mulli posted:

*shaving my head to wear a wig looking exactly like my old hair* WOW, didn't see that one coming!

That's just being a hisidic jew

Qwerinty

by zen death robot
[5:45am] Hit the button on my alarm. I hear it say "ouch!" Gonna be one of those days.

[6:30am] It snowed too much and I decide to Uber to work. My shoes are soaked from the snow melting around my feet. I check to see where the car is: it's turning around and around in circles on the screen for ten minutes.

[6:30:10am] Ten seconds is pretty much ten minutes. I can't tell anyways. Phone's bruised. I pack some snow on it and apologize. Didn't I call that taxi an hour ago?

[7:04am] Run to the time clock. I knew I shouldn't have taken the bus in this weather. An email appears on my phone telling me how much I spent on an Uber. gently caress.

[9:00am] Uncurl from the space heater and walk around a bit. That guy is 7 feet tall and is kinda blurry. Better go back to the space heater.

[12:30pm] Oh, all my nails are digging into my cheeks, it must be time for lunch.

[1:01pm] Tomorrow I'll bring lunch.

[3:30pm] Pretty sure the past few hours didn't actually happen because I can't remember them. I can't actually prove that there was a 2:45pm.

[4:05pm] Leave work. The sidewalk is totally plowed over the entire way to the bus stop. I walk in the road instead, figuring it's best to walk into traffic because then you can dodge cars if you have to. You can't dodge what you don't know is coming.

[6:06pm] A thread about going insane. I should think of something scary to post in it.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

FluffieDuckie

Qwerinty posted:

[5:45am] Hit the button on my alarm. I hear it say "ouch!" Gonna be one of those days.

[6:30am] It snowed too much and I decide to Uber to work. My shoes are soaked from the snow melting around my feet. I check to see where the car is: it's turning around and around in circles on the screen for ten minutes.

[6:30:10am] Ten seconds is pretty much ten minutes. I can't tell anyways. Phone's bruised. I pack some snow on it and apologize. Didn't I call that taxi an hour ago?

[7:04am] Run to the time clock. I knew I shouldn't have taken the bus in this weather. An email appears on my phone telling me how much I spent on an Uber. gently caress.

[9:00am] Uncurl from the space heater and walk around a bit. That guy is 7 feet tall and is kinda blurry. Better go back to the space heater.

[12:30pm] Oh, all my nails are digging into my cheeks, it must be time for lunch.

[3:30pm] Pretty sure the past few hours didn't actually happen because I can't remember them. I can't actually prove that there was a 2:45pm.

[4:05pm] Leave work. The sidewalk is totally plowed over the entire way to the bus stop. I walk in the road instead, figuring it's best to walk into traffic because then you can dodge cars if you have to. You can't dodge what you don't know is coming.

[6:06pm] A thread about going insane. I should think of something scary to post in it.

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

Dinosaurmageddon

by zen death robot
GOING OFF THE RAILS OF THIS

CRAZY TRAIN

----------------

Ben Smash

LARDROOM
*takes fist full of pills*

Hopefully no murders today!

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
"You people are driving me insane!" I say, "short trip!" they say, handing my a unicycle

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

Moola

Mulli posted:

*throws a bunch of coins found in pocket in the air*

*quietly picks up all the coins as you leave*

lmbo calrissian

i'm into fashion
men are my passion
lol

DeepQantas

Ah, to be a Hero... Keeping such company...
If youre going insane get me a ton of milk while you're there

google THIS

crazy? I was crazy once. they put me in a room. a rubber room. with rats. rubber rats? I hardly know 'er! ok I'm better now

DeepQantas

Ah, to be a Hero... Keeping such company...
maybe it's not me that's going crazy

maybe it's the world that's going sane

lmbo calrissian

i'm into fashion
men are my passion
I was crazy once, it's not funny. They admitted me. They did things to me. Shboople things

ScrubLeague

You don't have to be crazy to post here...

But it helps.

----------------

Cyberpunkey Monkey

by Nyc_Tattoo
insane in the membrane

or

insane in the brain?

----------------

i am he

ScrubLeague posted:

You don't have to be crazy to post here...

But it helps.

cat_herder

BE GAY
DO CRIME

it's all fun and games until you hear invisible angels singing outside your window

Piso Mojado

Qwerinty posted:

Cyberpunkey Monkey

by Nyc_Tattoo

meteloides posted:

it's all fun and games until you hear invisible angels singing outside your window

but that's how I know the acid's kicked in?

quote:

I mean haha and all, but that's basically what the vast majority of pedestrians do around here when there aren't sidewalks. This is also what they taught us in the Boy Scouts (TM).

Cyberpunkey Monkey fucked around with this message at 07:58 on Jan 16, 2016

----------------

Victory Position

i just drank a buch of beers haha now i get you op

it took a while but now i get it

----------------

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dinosaurmageddon

by zen death robot
Have you tried going outsane?

----------------

• Locked thread