Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SIDS Vicious

-

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

treasure bear

tfw no reply because everyone is gone

treasure bear

no wait..! Marco is here!

Adiabatic

What have you assholes done now?
polo

SIDS Vicious

thank god marco weve been calling for you for weeks

wow that was an old sig lol
chec k out my drawings the sidsons :)

Adiabatic

sorry i had a big lunch

treasure bear

polo knows where marco is. they just working up the courage to tell him how they really feel

FutonForensic

tfw you're playing Sexy Marco Polo with the S.O. and the mood dies immediately because "polo" is not a very sexy word to yell

SIDS Vicious

like marco is any sexier (i guess tere is probably sexy man named marco)

wow that was an old sig lol
chec k out my drawings the sidsons :)

deep dish peat moss

This ghost mostly haunts swimming pools and lakes. These apparitions are created when a child is abandoned, and dies, while playing Marco Polo. Such spirits can often be seen at night floating in the pool, blindfolded, forever calling "Marco" for a Polo who will never return.

Adiabatic

when i think of Marco i think about some suave italian guy with a tasteful moustache riding towards me on his moto guzzi

when i think of Polo i think about crippled children and FDR

ScrubLeague

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Tiberius Thyben

Gone Phishing

Rubio

DeepQantas

Ah, to be a Hero... Keeping such company...
Yakeda!

literally a fish

German officer Johannes Bolter peeks out the hatch of his Tiger I heavy tank during a quiet moment before the Battle of Kursk - c:1943 (colorized)

Ben Smash

LARDROOM

Adiabatic posted:

when i think of Marco i think about some suave italian guy with a tasteful moustache riding towards me on his moto guzzi

when i think of Polo i think about crippled children and FDR

Dude FDR was dope af. I should think about him more often. V inspiring

FutonForensic

playing marco polo with polio patients in a pool: that's therapy

playing marco polo with polio patients on land: that's malpractice

alnilam

Hick Magnet posted:

This ghost mostly haunts swimming pools and lakes. These apparitions are created when a child is abandoned, and dies, while playing Marco Polo. Such spirits can often be seen at night floating in the pool, blindfolded, forever calling "Marco" for a Polo who will never return.

Senior Management

http://edsitement.neh.gov/sites/edsitement.neh.gov/files/M_Polo_Rte_Quiz_Revsd02.swf

:jerry:

Laurenz

They call him little janny hotpockets. He was terrific, he was the best, and he did it for free too.

DeepQantas

Ah, to be a Hero... Keeping such company...
- Hello!
- ...ello llo

- Hey!
- ...ey ey

- Hey there!

- That's weird
- WINSTONNN!

Android Blues

ahem...in order starting from marco... . jake, rachel, ax, cassie, marco, jake, rachel, tobias, cassie, marco etc (continuing in this fashion)

Macnult

fish outta water! fish outta water!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fema crisis actor

bweee-ooo-eee-ooo-eee-ooo
Fish out of water

E/god drat it, this is a edit

• Locked thread