Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ManMythLegend
Aug 18, 2003

I don't believe in anything, I'm just here for the violence.

Fried Watermelon posted:

The only war is class war

This, but ironically.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Helldump Immunity.
Aug 2, 2013

Fuck you

ManMythLegend posted:

This, but ironically.

Class war never changes.

vains
May 26, 2004

A Big Ten institution offering distance education catering to adult learners
seniors rule, juniors drule

Branis
Apr 14, 2006

by VG
Its all in the marketing. Everybody knows about D Day and hamburger hill. Where are the cool battles in afghanistan? Why don't we ever hear about the battle of buttfuck ridge or some poo poo.

its curtains for Kevin
Nov 14, 2011

Fruit is proof that the gods exist and love us.

Just kidding!

Life is meaningless
We won all of the battles, it's the rebuilding of the country we failed miserably at

Riot Carol Danvers
Jul 30, 2004

It's super dumb, but I can't stop myself. This is just kind of how I do things.

Branis posted:

Its all in the marketing. Everybody knows about D Day and hamburger hill. Where are the cool battles in afghanistan? Why don't we ever hear about the battle of buttfuck ridge or some poo poo.

Roberts Ridge aka Battle of Takur Ghar? Battle of Marjah?

I do like Battle of Buttfuck Ridge, though

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Seizure Meat
Jul 23, 2008

by Smythe
did they name hills after actress tits over there?

'cause my grandad would always talk about taking Jayne Mansfield or being on top of Jayne Mansfield

• Locked thread