Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Luvcow

One day nearer spring
would leia have been interested in him? it would seem she only liked han solo because he was fit and attractive whereas jabba has this whole business empire that he has created and employs a really diverse group of aliens/people/etc. it makes me wonder if jabba was always husky and if the other hutts used to tease him when he was a kid.

also i gotta believe that if leia told jabba she loved him he wouldn't answer with a cocky "i know" but instead would have told her he loved her back.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
I'm picturing jabba doing those 30 minute workouts, maybe cross training, and having a rock hard set of abs

alnilam

Please stop stealing my fanfic ideas

alnilam

Jabba: "i don't get it, I'm a nice guy... I'm rich... I'm desirable... why do all the girls go for jerks like that Han Solo guy?"
*smashes mirror with tears in eyes*

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

alnilam posted:

Jabba: "i don't get it, I'm a nice guy... I'm rich... I'm desirable... why do all the girls go for jerks like that Han Solo guy?"
*smashes mirror with tears in eyes*

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
+little jabba sits inside playing his violin while all the other hutt kids play spacefootball outside*

ChairmanMeow

Fire up the grill everyone eats tonight!
he should have set out to find a girl that was into slave collars. You can't just spring that on some one.

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
*jabba looks at slave leia's scanty outfit* i'll never be able to wear that... *throws celery sticks on the floor and begins to cry*

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Lost footage of Jabba's family before they hit it rich:

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

FluffieDuckie

ChairmanMeow posted:

he should have set out to find a girl that was into slave collars. You can't just spring that on some one.

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

problematic hug

ChairmanMeow posted:

Mostly Sober
[img][/img]
scary thought

bacalou

who wants to live on a desert planet

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

bacalou posted:

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

Piso Mojado

bacalou posted:

me, kind of

Manifisto

skinny Jabba might have the self-confidence to end his codependent relationship with Salacious Crumb, but he'd miss having someone to laugh at all his jokes

ty nesamdoom!

drilldo squirt

a beautiful, soft meat sack

Jabba's nick name in the sand worm community is shorty turd.

----------------

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

m'leia

Piso Mojado

jabba getting fit.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Piso Mojado

*me, drunk running into jabba at the punchbowl at our 10 year reunion*

Woah, jabba? I didnt even recognize ya, haha! Wow, you look great! Hey listen, sorry about all the mean things we said about you in high school. Like calling you a slimy loser, and disgusting mumbling lesbo-worm, oh and the whole 'The Incredible Bulk" thing, jeez haha. Oh you dont remember that one? Well i assure you that pretty much what everyone was calling you that behind your back, there was a whole skit and everythng haha, wow we were soooo imature back then. No harm done, hell I mean were we wrong or what - look at you! Sooooo, is there a mister jabba in the picture?

• Locked thread