Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cythereal
Nov 8, 2009

I love the potoo,
and the potoo loves you.

fluffykittys posted:

Sucks to be that cat. XD
I've also had weird things happen that I can't explain, like when my cat got an infection in her face, just her face turned grey for about a year, and then it went away. Apparently, that's a Siamese thing, but no one knows why it happens.

My family used to have a Siamese mix who normally had two blue eyes. One day we got up and she had one blue eye and one green eye. We were understandably alarmed and called the vet, who said it should be fine unless she displayed any other symptoms of something weird going on. The very next day, her suddenly green eye was back to blue and never changed again.

Cats are weird, man. Siamese especially so it would seem.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fluffykittys
Aug 22, 2016

I can't hear you over the sound of me licking my own anus.

Cythereal posted:

My family used to have a Siamese mix who normally had two blue eyes. One day we got up and she had one blue eye and one green eye. We were understandably alarmed and called the vet, who said it should be fine unless she displayed any other symptoms of something weird going on. The very next day, her suddenly green eye was back to blue and never changed again.

Cats are weird, man. Siamese especially so it would seem.

That's crazy. That's the first time I've ever even heard of that. Weird.
Yeah, I'd say cats are pretty crazy in general, but especially Siamese.

• Locked thread