Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Stallion Cabana
Feb 14, 2012
1; Get into Grad School

2; Become better at playing Tabletop, both as a player and as a GM/ST/W/E

3; Get rid of this goddamn avatar.
So before we get into this I kind of want to admit something.

I haven't really watched any wrestling in like maybe 4 months. It's just kind of lost it's appeal to me, and I think you guys can see it in the questions; they're pretty flat and boring now, aren't really going into the details of the feuds or anything like that. I mean I imagine some of you guys had already figured it out.

So I don't know if I'm gonna run this next year. I can if no one wants to take it up, but the questions will be mostly pretty generic, as they are; I'm in grad school too now, so, it's pretty hard to have time to do this sometimes.

I'm not just gonna quit now, of course. I'll at least see this season through, and maybe I'll reinvigorate myself watching the Rumble Sunday, but I'm not sure.

Anyway, uh...This weeks' game and scores.

TLC SCORES:

incredible bear 70
Jerusalem 70
Thauros 70
flashy_mcflash 67
IcePhoenix 67
Haven 66
Tiny Godzilla 66
Metalocalypse 65
Trazer 65
21 Hoot Salute 63
Achillesforever6 63
bran_loghair 63
Genericide 63
Luigi Thirty 63
Revenant Threshold 63
UnderFreddy 63

TOTAL SCORES:

nonrev 488.928034
EvilBadman 488.31
HerraS 457.31
SamuraiFoochs 455.31
Genericide 454.81
Stealthed Zombie 454.428034
Jerusalem 451.428034
pen0r 451.428034
IcePhoenix 448.11
Starkravingmad 446.31
Big Coffin Hunter 440.31
interpunct 438.928034
blasmeister 438.81
Haven 436.7

New Questions:

Darren Young and Damien Sandow versus Dudleys versus Ascension versus Henry and Swagger (5 points)

Dean Ambrose versus Kevin Owens: Last Man Standing for the WWE Intercontinental Championship (10 points)

Alberto Del Rio versus Kailisto for the United States Championship(7 points)

Charlotte versus Becky Lynch for the Diva's Championship (6 points)

The New Day Versus The Usos for the Tag Team Championship (7 points)

The ROYAL RUMBLE (30 points)

Who is number 30 (5 points)

Is this Rumble going to break any of the records for the Rumble (Time lasted by a person, Amount of Eliminations, etc.), 5 points

Form Link: http://goo.gl/forms/0JnVnL9x4c

Spreadsheet: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1PME5lL1ueALuGnSqrH8JntimdAiN-mZpQnW-oB3CUtg/edit#gid=1758824609

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Thank you for running this Stallion Cabana and I'm sure someone will be able to take up the mantle and do you proud.

Also I'm pretty sure this is where my string of good shows ends

AlmightyPants
Mar 14, 2001

King of Scheduling
Pillbug
Submitted, then realized the undercard should have good matches with results that I won't care for.

Veryslightlymad
Jun 3, 2007

I fight with
my brain
and with an
underlying
hatred of the
Erebonian
Noble Faction
This will be my first deliberately watched PPV as a newish wrestling fan, so if you're feeling bad at home, hey, at least my predictions are gonna be worse than yours.

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
Nobody ever won betting against The Game, IMO.

zetamind2000
Nov 6, 2007

I'm an alien.

I can't wait for Roman Reigns to clean house in the rumble and eliminate literally everyone.

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
I'm banking on Roman going wire-to-wire and seemingly winning, only for HHH to come out at #31 and win because that seems like the most HHH thing to do.

HerraS
Apr 15, 2012

Looking professional when committing genocide is essential. This is mostly achieved by using a beret.

Olive drab colour ensures the genocider will remain hidden from his prey until it's too late for them to do anything.

All in on BROCKLE SNAR

incredible bear
Jul 10, 2005

doing the bear maximum

Stallion Cabana posted:

So before we get into this I kind of want to admit something.

I haven't really watched any wrestling in like maybe 4 months. It's just kind of lost it's appeal to me, and I think you guys can see it in the questions; they're pretty flat and boring now, aren't really going into the details of the feuds or anything like that. I mean I imagine some of you guys had already figured it out.

TLC SCORES:

incredible bear 70
Jerusalem 70
Thauros 70

Haha, I haven't watched any wrestling since I pretty much started playing this. If guys running the game and topping it aren't watching, it kinds of speaks volumes for how bad the product is right now. Pretty sure I'll be basement dwelling from this one as this is the first I've heard of any matches that aren't Ambrose/Owens.

triplexpac
Mar 24, 2007

Suck it
Two tears in a bucket
And then another thing
I'm not the one they'll try their luck with
Hit hard like brass knuckles
See your face through the turnbuckle dude
I got no love for you
I haven't watched anything but PPVs for about 6 months now, but I still play the prediction game and listen to reviews of every single Raw

pressedbunny
May 31, 2007

To A Brand New Galaxy
I'm in. Done so poorly this season so far, I'm changing tactic and going with picking terrible things I fear they'll go with, rather than what makes the most logical sense, or what I want to happen. I hope I'm very wrong.

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!
In.

Chinston Wurchill
Jun 27, 2010

It's not that kind of test.

triplexpac posted:

I haven't watched anything but PPVs for about 6 months now, but I still play the prediction game and listen to reviews of every single Raw

Likewise, but reading instead of listening. I have so much time for other things now, it's great!

Bad predictions are in.

boar guy
Jan 25, 2007

i'll take the predictions game back up if no one else wants to do it

also, in

biscuits and crazy
Oct 10, 2012
I'm in

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qX-YfuVQmX8

illcendiary
Dec 4, 2005

Damn, this is good coffee.
Entered after missing a bunch of these.

Jetfire
Apr 29, 2008
Submitted. Ready for a Bad Rumble hat trick!

TheRico
Mar 1, 2007
In! Maybe I can make the top 10 eh who knows.

HHH is also gonna win!

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

I've done confusingly well this season (thanks for doing this, Stallion) but this is where everything goes off a cliff because I have no idea what is going to happen at this PPV.

Dominus Vobiscum
Sep 2, 2004

Our motives are multiple, our desires complex.
Fallen Rib
Submitted. Don't care at all.

Thanks for doing this, Stallion Cabana, and thanks in advance to whoever takes over. It's a lot of fun, even when the product isn't.

Sanguinia
Jan 1, 2012

~Everybody wants to be a cat~
~Because a cat's the only cat~
~Who knows where its at~

Posted, zero effort on my guesses JUST LIKE THE BOOKERS

Metalocalypse
Jul 29, 2006
Submitted. I picked all the options that will disappoint us all, so anything different will be a pleasant surprise.

ShakeZula
Jun 17, 2003

Nobody move and nobody gets hurt.

Metalocalypse posted:

Submitted. I picked all the options that will disappoint us all, so anything different will be a pleasant surprise.

This has become almost my entire strategy, especially since I fell too far in the rankings to win.

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

i decided this month to go with every single choice the opposite of what i thought it'd be this month. except for H16(that'll be his new gimmick + name)

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan
I feel like I'm still in the top ten by virtue of putting in my picks every time, not because I've picked right very often.

I haven't watched WWE in like a month so I'm sure I'll do great here

21 Hoot Salute
Feb 8, 2005

Night-time, turn around
Lonely is the city tonight
Night-time, all around
Lonely in the city tonight

I predicted some predictions. I hope my TLC luck passes on to RR :unsmith:

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

It was like she was evicting walking garbage.
Pillbug
innit

Teddybear
May 16, 2009

Look! A teddybear doll!
It's soooo cute!

This'll go badly.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer
I am so hosed.

Action Shakespeare
Mar 25, 2010

TIME magazine's Person of the Year 1996
sticking to my answer despite all my better judgement

Mortius
Aug 4, 2008
Submitted.

It's time to play the Game!

Thauros
Jan 29, 2003

In

This is the first WWE ppv I've had genuine excitement for since Wrestlemania, hope it actually delivers

Numero6
Oct 10, 2012

ここは地の果て 流されて俺
今日もさすらい 涙も涸れる
ブルーゲイル
Let's see what fate had in her hands.

friendo55
Jun 28, 2008

I'm in! This Rumble has the potential to be the worst of the last 3 Rumbles (which is saying a lot), or becoming one of the greatest ever. Cheers to the latter!

Stealthed Zombie
Dec 21, 2007

And Introducing:
Dean "Titty Master" Ambrose
IT'S TIME TO PLAY THE GAME!!!!!!

(I have no confidence in my answers)

nonrev
Jul 15, 2012

Submitted. Let's go team dive man!

Blasmeister
Jan 15, 2012

2Time TRP Sack Race Champion

Not gonna settle for top 15 so it's time for some BOLD PREDICTIONS

Golashes
Aug 8, 2006

team starslay3r!!!!!!
Stallion I shot you a PM. Thanks for running this dude it makes these almost entertaining.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chewy Bitems
Dec 25, 2012

PIIIISSSSSSSS!!!!
Voted! Preshow is on but just started! Hope it counts

• Locked thread