Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

There's a thread to talk about games and there's a thread where we talk about how much we love our wives and, oh yeah, there's a thread for saying we're drinking coffee and another to say if we're drinking beer! Cool beans!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

FYAD is full of trolls.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Its nice of you to invite us to FYAD.. thank you.

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

rediscover posted:

i read fyad just as regularly as i read imp zone but i only post there sometimes because i don't think im good enough at posting yet .

This.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

net cafe scandal posted:

Its nice of you to invite us to FYAD.. thank you.

*shakes head*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

tumor looking batty posted:

the other thread was closed but if you post/read a fyad-lite you should also at least read fyad regularly. it's like playing a videogame with half an eye closed it's like come on. im kinda surpised the fyad regulars who post here dont try to get people to post there more or at least make them aware of it. there's some good posters here.. idk why not take a chance there too..

i like lurking fyad. its funny

• Locked thread