Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
dumb crambo
Probation
Can't post for 3 years!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dumb crambo
Probation
Can't post for 3 years!
BYOB White House ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°): A funny 'yob scenerio by dumb crambo

[Scene: THe BYOB White House, this takes place in the cabinet... but in the BYOB White House, the BYOB president's cabinet meets in...... a literal cabinet?!?! o_O whaaaat?!?? huh????]

Tatius Maruška (BYOB President): Hello to my cabinet. It's pretty fuggin wacky that I meet with my cabinet in a literal fuggin cabinet isn't it. Well that's just how it goes in the BYOB White House!!

Raymond MacCullem (BYOB Secretary of Treasury): Yeah. Good poo poo. I love being the Secretary of Treasury in the BYOB White House, because when us yobbers talk aboiut treasure, you best believe it's one of two things: good posts, or g0od weed :D

Ingebjřrg Krump (BYOB Secretary of Agriculture): Yeah. Us yobbers love good posts and drug dependencies lol.

Tatius Maruška (BYOB President): Tru dat lol. Well let's get down to business. It looks like we've got some issues with getting new posters on BYOB... thoughts all? Why don't we start with you, Secretary of Weed lol. Weed hahahaha. 420 bitch.

Arnold Cervenka (BYOB Secretary of Weed haha pffftt): Hmmm.. I think we should.. smoke more weed!! lol! Let's do the world's biggest bong hit lmfao.

Ingebjřrg Krump (BYOB Secretary of Agriculture): Yeeahhh.... I'm all fo dat!!

Mysterious man in the shadows who is a DJ, a pimp, and a mother bitching Jedi all at the same time (BYOB Secretary of Epic Posts): I think we should focus on raising our IQ. I've collected a set of of brain teasers and cross-words that will allow us to really expand our minds. My IQ is 121 but I think I can get it higher if I do the BYOB Times crossword. With words like "weed", "ganja", "weed rear end", and "weed", the BYOB Times crossword is sure to tickle your mind in ways that will increase your brain power ten fold!

Tatius Maruška (BYOB President): -___`

Zeeky H-Bomb: Zeeky Boogy Doog!

The whole place just blows up!! It goes fuckin' sky high!!! This is what ISIS wants to happen... those guys are loving messed... like if you agree

devil

Nice subtle shoutout to noted BYOB lurker James Ferraro

dumb crambo
Probation
Can't post for 3 years!

dave. posted:

Nice subtle shoutout to noted BYOB lurker James Ferraro

Thanks. I hope he appreciates it as much as I appreciate albums like Last American Hero, On Air, or Far Side Virtual, among others.

GEExCEE

Lookin good

Bread Set Jettison

What is a crambo

dumb crambo
Probation
Can't post for 3 years!

Bread Set Jettison posted:

What is a crambo

from wikipedia: Crambo is a rhyming game which, according to Joseph Strutt,[1] was played as early as the fourteenth century under the name of the ABC of Aristotle. It is also known as Capping the rhyme. The name may also be used to describe a doggerel poem which exhausts the possible rhymes with a particular word.[2]

smoobles

young Neil degrasse Tyson looks good

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Piso Mojado

god I look so young

mags

I am a congenital optimist.

dumb crambo posted:

BYOB White House ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°): A funny 'yob scenerio by dumb crambo

[Scene: THe BYOB White House, this takes place in the cabinet... but in the BYOB White House, the BYOB president's cabinet meets in...... a literal cabinet?!?! o_O whaaaat?!?? huh????]

Tatius Maruška (BYOB President): Hello to my cabinet. It's pretty fuggin wacky that I meet with my cabinet in a literal fuggin cabinet isn't it. Well that's just how it goes in the BYOB White House!!

Raymond MacCullem (BYOB Secretary of Treasury): Yeah. Good poo poo. I love being the Secretary of Treasury in the BYOB White House, because when us yobbers talk aboiut treasure, you best believe it's one of two things: good posts, or g0od weed :D

Ingebjørg Krump (BYOB Secretary of Agriculture): Yeah. Us yobbers love good posts and drug dependencies lol.

Tatius Maruška (BYOB President): Tru dat lol. Well let's get down to business. It looks like we've got some issues with getting new posters on BYOB... thoughts all? Why don't we start with you, Secretary of Weed lol. Weed hahahaha. 420 bitch.

Arnold Cervenka (BYOB Secretary of Weed haha pffftt): Hmmm.. I think we should.. smoke more weed!! lol! Let's do the world's biggest bong hit lmfao.

Ingebjørg Krump (BYOB Secretary of Agriculture): Yeeahhh.... I'm all fo dat!!

Mysterious man in the shadows who is a DJ, a pimp, and a mother bitching Jedi all at the same time (BYOB Secretary of Epic Posts): I think we should focus on raising our IQ. I've collected a set of of brain teasers and cross-words that will allow us to really expand our minds. My IQ is 121 but I think I can get it higher if I do the BYOB Times crossword. With words like "weed", "ganja", "weed rear end", and "weed", the BYOB Times crossword is sure to tickle your mind in ways that will increase your brain power ten fold!

Tatius Maruška (BYOB President): -___`

Zeeky H-Bomb: Zeeky Boogy Doog!

The whole place just blows up!! It goes fuckin' sky high!!! This is what ISIS wants to happen... those guys are loving messed... like if you agree

lol

Mapparu

Saint Isaias Boner

hi how are you

hi how are you ♥

ScrubLeague

Bread Set Jettison posted:

What is a crambo

It's a cranberry dressed up like Rambo from the hit film series "Rambo."

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

dumb crambo
Probation
Can't post for 3 years!

ScrubLeague posted:

It's a cranberry dressed up like Rambo from the hit film series "Rambo."

No it's not. I already posted what it was -___-

mags

god: now that you stand before me, i will answer one question. choose wisely...

byob poster: what is a crambo?

god: alfred already posted what it was -___-

paul_soccer12 posted:

everyone in the idf must die

(USER WAS PERMABANNED FOR THIS POST)
mags

3000 years in the future

archaeologist 1: we have done it! we have found a massive archive of 21st century popular culture, an "internet message board" called "BYOB"

archaeologist 2: amazing! what have you found about their strange and archaic lives...?

archaeologist 1: it's mostly drug humor and memes...and we are having trouble translating this word..."crambo?"

archaeologist 2: -___-

paul_soccer12 posted:

everyone in the idf must die

(USER WAS PERMABANNED FOR THIS POST)
ChairmanMeow

Fire up the grill everyone eats tonight!
it's in the drat title people

dumb crambo
Probation
Can't post for 3 years!

ChairmanMeow posted:

it's in the drat title people

:what: Uhhh... erm. You calling me a tremendous dickhead, fam?

FluffieDuckie

no sweetie the title did up there ^^^

edit: i guess technically the title is down there too

oh holy hell where's the down arrow. someone bring me a cup of coffee

FluffieDuckie fucked around with this message at 16:40 on Jan 25, 2016

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

Mapparu

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FluffieDuckie

thank you

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!