Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Havoc904
Jul 29, 2006

A school festival is a festival that takes place at our school!

ch3cooh posted:

I'll be at NXT, my twitter is the_real_ch3 hit me up if you want to grab a beer

They are opening doors 30 minutes earlier at 7:00 PM. Looks like they are planning on having more dark matches.

Trying to decide if I want to spend the money on Axxess or just do Takeover tonight. Anyone got a suggestion?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Akileese
Feb 6, 2005

Just a heads up, but public transportation is a thing for Dallas and the DART is pretty baller. I may actually take the DART from downtown Carrollton to West End and just walk to ROH from there since that'll get me there in about the same time as driving down I35E, which is nothing short of a complete disaster.

e: This is for literally everything but Wrestlemania I should add. Arlington refuses to have any PT since they wanna keep out the "undesirables" as the locals said. If you're going to NXT and live driving distance, take the DART. It will literally drop you off at the convention center if it's blue/red line. If it's green, you can just walk to Union (5 minutes) for one more stop or just take a nice 20 minute walk through Dallas since the weather will be good for it.

Akileese fucked around with this message at 19:28 on Apr 1, 2016

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
Can someone who went to Walemania confirm that Wale passed JR the blunt and he hit it

Havoc904
Jul 29, 2006

Akileese posted:

Just a heads up, but public transportation is a thing for Dallas and the DART is pretty baller. I may actually take the DART from downtown Carrollton to West End and just walk to ROH from there since that'll get me there in about the same time as driving down I35E, which is nothing short of a complete disaster.

I really wanted to take it downtown from Plano for stuff tonight, but I'm not sure if we are going to Kaiju Big Battel or not. I don't want to get stuck down there relying on an uber at 3 in the morning since the rail won't run that late.

Haven
Dec 28, 2005

They might just as well've been closed.
We're here! Kinetic and I will be at Kaiju tonight (Kinetic performing with Mega Ran) and Wrestle Con pretty much all day tomorrow. He's @kinetic77, I'm @realsarahvanb.

schweens
Jan 14, 2011

kakarot ain't got shit on me

NickRoweFillea posted:

Can someone who went to Walemania confirm that Wale passed JR the blunt and he hit it

Please someone. this is important

troll for dollars
Jan 10, 2005
Evolve tomorrow, then splitting time between the HOF and Mercury Rising. Mania. Raw.

Twitter is cfaust.

Genericide
Jan 20, 2004

If any of you want two VIP Axxess tickets for tomorrow evening with Kevin Owens, PM me. They're free, I just want them to go to a good home.

Akileese
Feb 6, 2005

Havoc904 posted:

I really wanted to take it downtown from Plano for stuff tonight, but I'm not sure if we are going to Kaiju Big Battel or not. I don't want to get stuck down there relying on an uber at 3 in the morning since the rail won't run that late.

Also the trains run like 1-2 minutes fast on the dart. Missed my train running to it as a result. The one I'm on now arbitrarily stopped on the tracks for like 5 minutes which was awesome.

I'm taking TRE for the first time tomorrow so that'll be an adventure!

Havoc904
Jul 29, 2006

Genericide posted:

If any of you want two VIP Axxess tickets for tomorrow evening with Kevin Owens, PM me. They're free, I just want them to go to a good home.

I sent you a PM, I would totally be interested! I can use it as an excuse to ride the rail that Akilees is trapped on.

Holy poo poo, Takeover was amazing. There wasn't a bad seat in the house

bloodysabbath
May 1, 2004

OH NO!
What time do doors open for Mania? Tickets say 5PM event time, but I've had a bitch of a time trying to figure out when they let people in.

Gaz2k21
Sep 1, 2006

MEGALA---WHO??!!??
I just want to say if you didn't go to kaiju big battle you missed out massively, I went solo and had the best time

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

bloodysabbath posted:

What time do doors open for Mania? Tickets say 5PM event time, but I've had a bitch of a time trying to figure out when they let people in.

The email AT&T stadium sent out said the doors open at 3:30. Pre show starts at 4 I think, I'm guessing Kalisto/Ryback will be about 4:30.

troll for dollars
Jan 10, 2005
I'm in the press box, sitting next to David Shoemaker.

Happy Happyist
Jul 23, 2007

I need your assistance to make the world blue and change it into a happy and peaceful society.
Have any of you made it in?? There's a massive wall of people out here.

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

im in my seat

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

Happy Happyist posted:

Have any of you made it in?? There's a massive wall of people out here.

If I get in before the main event I'll call it a win

ch3cooh
Jun 26, 2006

If any of y'all are still in town and going to Raw, I'm going to be at the Katy Trail Ice House with a buddy or two for some pre-gaming. It's about 3/4 of a mile from AAC which is an easy walk down the Katy Trail. Stop by, I'll buy you a beer.

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

ch3cooh posted:

If any of y'all are still in town and going to Raw, I'm going to be at the Katy Trail Ice House with a buddy or two for some pre-gaming. It's about 3/4 of a mile from AAC which is an easy walk down the Katy Trail. Stop by, I'll buy you a beer.

See you there!

Genericide
Jan 20, 2004

Any idea when the doors open for Raw tonight? Literally everything that's been WWE-organised this weekend has been an enormous shambles of guesswork and contradiction.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Akileese
Feb 6, 2005

Genericide posted:

Any idea when the doors open for Raw tonight? Literally everything that's been WWE-organised this weekend has been an enormous shambles of guesswork and contradiction.

AAC is usually pretty good so you should all be fine.

• Locked thread