Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
kalel
Jun 19, 2012

ITT we're going for maximum comfy. Post your favorite things that get you in a real comfy mood, be they movies, gifs, music, whatever.

This video series is probably familiar to some of you. Never fails to get me relaxed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P73REgj-3UE

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

Sadness.

Blue Footed Booby
Oct 4, 2006

got those happy feet

https://youtu.be/cJIe5oFPZEw

oh dope
Nov 2, 2006

No guilt, it feeds in plain sight
man, I love a nice pair of wool socks.

I work outside all day you see, and let me tell you, there ain't nothing like slipping on some wool socks after a long day trudging through the snow. I don't wear wool socks while I work because then I get TOO warm and then my feet start sweating and that's no good. so when I get home, I take off my cotton socks that probably really stink by now, throw them down the laundry chute, head to the bedroom, and envelope my feet in the hair of a sheep. I ain't ever met a sheep before, but if I do, I'm gonna shake his hoof, say "thank you", and hopefully I'll get to feed him something, cause I owe him at least that much.

so yeah, wool socks my man, that's MY favorite comfy thing.

blumpkinhead
Nov 10, 2014

aint got no time for bird sex
um I cant remember because drugs stole that feeling. I guess It was hard for me to feel it before then anyway but yea drugs do wonders for that. and then rape you. in the rear end.

• Locked thread