Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
dumb crambo
Probation
Can't post for 3 years!
The BYOB Club: An epic win funny cool 'yob scenario by ya boy alfred, a.k.a. dumb crambo

Before we meet the members of the BYOB club, we must first paint a picture of the establishment itself. Decrepit, cool pastel colors paint the wall, the BYOB reggae and BYOB vaporwave play back to back on loop, and everyone is high af lol. BYOB bitch. Well, let's join the fun.

BYOB Music enjoyer #1: Wow this beat [the BYOB reggae] is so sick. It's popping off in here. This has to be like, the greatest song with BYOB in the title. Well of course it's got a lot of competition, from hits like System of a Down's B.Y.O.B., to small underground classics like the BYOB vaporwave, taking the crown of "Best song with BYOB in the Title" is no easy feat, but this little diddy pulled it off. Kudos to its creator.

BYOB Music enjoyer #2: Nice, nice. Personally if I was the one who was to bestow the award of "Best Song with BYOB in the Title" I'd have to go with System of a Down's tribute to the small internet forum, BYOB. While the lyrics might not exactly simulate the chilled out experience of posting on a chilled out forum with 30 some people, you can definitely tell where they got their inspiration from, just by looking at the song's title alone.

BYOB Music enjoyer #1: *nodding* You have lots of good points, I'll admit, but B.Y.O.B. by System of a Down really doesn't capture the feel of yobbin' for me.

BYOB Music enjoyer #2: Fair enough, at least we can agree on one thing.

BYOB Music enjoyer #1: Hm? What would that be my good sir? My homie. My brosef.

BYOB Music enjoyer #2: That we lurve posting on BYOB :D

BYOB Music enjoyer #1: Haha, word my main man. BYOB FTW

dumb crambo fucked around with this message at 04:27 on Jan 29, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dumb crambo
Probation
Can't post for 3 years!
Please post your own BYOB scenarios relating to the BYOB Club. I'm dying to read what you have to say about the BYOB Club. I yearn for content.

Bwee
Hey Alfred

dumb crambo
Probation
Can't post for 3 years!
Hi Bwee. What's up.

Mapparu

i wish the byob reggae was in flac with a 100% log

Mapparu

i have pride in byob and the byob culture

devil

I did it all for the yobbie

dumb crambo
Probation
Can't post for 3 years!

dave. posted:

I did it all for the yobbie

YUH!

Mr. Snuggles

Orange Sunlight filters through the Dusk. The world turns and turns purple.
byob like a pirate ship but our loot is all weed and gifs and the captains parrot keeps posting lol you guys give me the yob yuk yuks.

--- Making the world a little brighter, one hug at a time. ---

dumb crambo
Probation
Can't post for 3 years!
someone please post a new yob scenario about the byob club

devil

Me: (Dancing alone to the did it all for the yobbie song)

FYAD guy who visipts once a month to post a dumb thread and leaves: WOW this guy is really ironic

Me (record scratch): ....Actually this is very serious to me. Now please go back to your unreadable garbage irony-poo poo crap heap site and leave us alone.

Fyad guy: (walking away...) Lol.. BYOB is weird,

Me: ...Aaaand...... He's gone. Its safe everyone (Every BYOB member suddenly pops out from hiding behind a really big potted plant and the music turns back on and we all starts dancing our asses off )

FluffieDuckie

dave. posted:

FYAD guy who visipts once a month to post a dumb thread and leaves: WOW this guy is really ironic

Me (record scratch): ....Actually this is very serious to me. Now please go back to your unreadable garbage irony-poo poo crap heap site and leave us alone.

Me: ...Aaaand...... He's gone. Its safe everyone (Every BYOB member suddenly pops out from hiding behind a really big potted plant and the music turns back on and we all starts dancing our asses off )

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
byob ewok #1: *chitters in an obscure unknown language*

byob ewok #2: *dances to rznv reggae beat while also chittering in an obscure unknown language*

byob ewok #3: splurp *takes enormous bong hit*

byob ewok #1: *sees questionable content posted in the yob, cowers in fear while chittering in still unrecognizable language*

GEExCEE

dumb crambo posted:

The BYOB Club: An epic win funny cool 'yob scenario by ya boy alfred, a.k.a. dumb crambo

Before we meet the members of the BYOB club, we must first paint a picture of the establishment itself. Decrepit, cool pastel colors paint the wall, the BYOB reggae and BYOB vaporwave play back to back on loop, and everyone is high af lol. BYOB bitch. Well, let's join the fun.

BYOB Music enjoyer #1: Wow this beat [the BYOB reggae] is so sick. It's popping off in here. This has to be like, the greatest song with BYOB in the title. Well of course it's got a lot of competition, from hits like System of a Down's B.Y.O.B., to small underground classics like the BYOB vaporwave, taking the crown of "Best song with BYOB in the Title" is no easy feat, but this little diddy pulled it off. Kudos to its creator.

BYOB Music enjoyer #2: Nice, nice. Personally if I was the one who was to bestow the award of "Best Song with BYOB in the Title" I'd have to go with System of a Down's tribute to the small internet forum, BYOB. While the lyrics might not exactly simulate the chilled out experience of posting on a chilled out forum with 30 some people, you can definitely tell where they got their inspiration from, just by looking at the song's title alone.

BYOB Music enjoyer #1: *nodding* You have lots of good points, I'll admit, but B.Y.O.B. by System of a Down really doesn't capture the feel of yobbin' for me.

dave. posted:

Admiral_eX_laX

Historically Inaccurate
Me: *walks up to podium. Everyone else is in a suit. Me? I'm wearing my hawaiian shirt and bermuda shorts*

Me: *clears throat*. Um. You guys really need to chill out. It is not government's job to chill you - it is YOUR job. As a CITIZEN. To CHILL. YOURSELF. Now you may be thinking - "I...I can't. It's impossible." Well I'm here. To tell you. YES. YOU. CAN.

*Shia LaBeouf takes the mic and yells "JUST DO IT" speech*

*Wild Applause*

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
van wilder = BYOB

Admiral_eX_laX

Historically Inaccurate

Luvcow posted:

byob ewok #2: *dances to rznv reggae beat while also chittering in an obscure unknown language*

byob ewok #1: *sees questionable content posted in the yob, cowers in fear while chittering in still unrecognizable language*

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

Luvcow posted:

byob ewok #4: fart gently caress hell

devil

Luvcow posted:

van wilder = BYOB

Hell yeah

GEExCEE

dave. posted:

Hell yeah

dumb crambo
Probation
Can't post for 3 years!

dave. posted:

Hell yeah

literally a fish

German officer Johannes Bolter peeks out the hatch of his Tiger I heavy tank during a quiet moment before the Battle of Kursk - c:1943 (colorized)

dave. posted:

Hell yeah

GEExCEE

here's a chill as hell song for greg: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vX2J6mceWic

Jukeboxblues

GEExCEE posted:

here's a chill as hell song for greg: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vX2J6mceWic

My name is not Greg but I did watch it and enjoy it. I hope that is okay. :ohdear:

weird

by zen death robot

dumb crambo posted:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Piso Mojado

dumb crambo posted:

lmbo

• Locked thread