Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

i love this game

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.
there's already a concept art thread.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

rediscover posted:

there's already a concept art thread.

this is fanart but its very impressive

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.
oh. well it's cool

SM64Guy
Apr 1, 2005

does it drive anyone else insane how the wyverns in witcher 3 use the same sounds as the cleric beast in bloodborne

Ragg
Apr 27, 2003

<The Honorable Badgers>
I'll tell you what's art. Witcher III : The Wild Hunt is art.

Ragg
Apr 27, 2003

<The Honorable Badgers>

SM64Guy posted:

does it drive anyone else insane how the wyverns in witcher 3 use the same sounds as the cleric beast in bloodborne

I didn't buy the 4000 kroner game, so no.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Here is a concept art of a ship.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

SM64Guy posted:

the pig noises in babe are the same stock pig noise used in warcraft ii and also bloodborne.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

mysterious loyall X posted:

the pig noises in babe are the same stock pig noise used in warcraft ii and also bloodborne.

:gasp:

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

i played warcraft 2 so much all the sound effects are basically ingraned in my brain, so i'm basically triggered for real and not in a lulzy gbs way when i hear the stock pig noise,

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

mysterious loyall X posted:

i played warcraft 2 so much all the sound effects are basically ingraned in my brain, so i'm basically triggered for real and not in a lulzy gbs way when i hear the stock pig noise,

Same here.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I probably mentioned it a couple months ago in another thread or hell, even made a thread about it. I got most of the songs, sound effects, etc playing in the background of my mind all the time, to this day.

Ragg
Apr 27, 2003

<The Honorable Badgers>

Wormskull posted:

Same here.

Ragg
Apr 27, 2003

<The Honorable Badgers>
Theres a stock pig noise, a stock horse noise, the stock door creak noise from elder scrolls.

Ragg
Apr 27, 2003

<The Honorable Badgers>
There's that one scream not the wilfhelm but the other one.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Ragg posted:

Theres a stock pig noise, a stock horse noise, the stock door creak noise from elder scrolls.

oh yeah the door creak i know

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

another less common stock noise is the hospital one, paging doctor [xyz], i know thbat one from queensryche's masterpiece "operation:mindcrime." sure you're saying prog-hair metal from the 80s isnt cool, but if it isnt....? would max payne 2 have used the same stock sounds ???

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Stock Police Radio Noise.

Ragg
Apr 27, 2003

<The Honorable Badgers>

Wormskull posted:

Stock Police Radio Noise.

There's a funny one on spotify but I can't find it.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I had never heard the noise in particular before recently, but the sound that plays when Death appears in Dragon's Dogma is one of the spooky sounds you can place in Super Mario Maker

JIZZ DENOUEMENT
Oct 3, 2012

STRIKE!
Haven't played it in a bit. Will soon, good thread OP.

hohhat
Sep 25, 2014

This is the first thing that's actually made me want to try this game.

Ragg
Apr 27, 2003

<The Honorable Badgers>

Agag posted:

It's a good one.

Bill Barber
Aug 26, 2015

Hot Rope Guy

Ragg posted:

There's that one scream not the wilfhelm but the other one.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jIB9uY8olPY

Flannelette
Jan 17, 2010

Agag posted:

It's not in the game sorry

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

yeah that one in particular is loving creepy as hell but i havent seen anything like it in the game. there are other large, horrible creatures that challenge my sexuality though

jyrque
Sep 4, 2011

Gravy Boat 2k
Gigantic mustache Polish Sephiroth is cool.

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

Flannelette posted:

It's not in the game sorry

Uh yes it is? Those Are the witches the fat one just isn't that big

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JIZZ DENOUEMENT
Oct 3, 2012

STRIKE!
Steam/Witcher 3 had an update and now my game runs like poo poo. Wtf?

• Locked thread